Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A botanical duvet set that'll have you sleeping in your very own secret garden every night.
2. A jar of Unicorn Hair color for giving bleach blonde hair a whole new hue and adding a lovely tone to darker locks for a fraction of what you would pay in a salon (that's my kind of magic).
3. A jar of ghee butter that'll be so delicious you'd hike the Himalayas for just a taste (fortunately, Amazon ships).
4. A scalp massaging shampoo brush for easing dryness as the seasons change and removing any blockage from your pores, making your hair feel clean and your scalp feel at ease.
5. A shelf to hook onto your side of the bed (so your plate of night cheese can be as close to you as your SO is).
6. A vacuum insulated tumbler — it's like carrying a mini-fridge wherever you go.
7. An interactive night light that's gonna change the way your kiddos collapse at the end of the night (and possibly help them sleep in even longer during the day).
8. A pack of 10 3D brick wall stickers to give your apartment an urban edge without the rent hike.
9. A Segway that's gonna make you the coolest mom (rolling around) on the block.
10. A FaceBlaster to relax your face and give you a daily skincare routine when you're not interested in all those lotions and potions.
11. A carrier that'll give your cat a safe and secure way to see the world and make them instantly more popular than you have ever been (speaking from experience).
12. A pineapple backpack you need now, so you can Dole-whip it out in time for spring semester.
14. A rustic shelving unit that'll look straight out of West Elm (even though it actually came straight out of an Amazon box).
15. A portable mini espresso maker for giving you the only thing nature cannot: the perfect cup of caffeine.
16. A pack of four egg poachers that'll turn your kitchen into the best brunch spot in the city.
17. A sleep mask you'll quickly realize you need, because this double eye patch is apparently good enough to have over 10,000 reviews.
18. A Totoro needle felting kit to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
19. A golden glass coffee table that's ~clearly~ going to be the perfect touch your living room needs.
20. A color-changing stick of green lipstick that'll give your lips the ideal color of pink for your skin tone.
21. A raincoat to turn your trusty doggo into the confident sea captain she always knew she was meant to be.
22. A demogorgon plushie for anyone who thinks they'd sleep better at night with the monsters in their bed instead of under it.
23. And a versatile silk romper that's as ready for the sunshine and good times as you are.
When Amazon dares to ask me when I want my package delivered.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.