1. A personalized star chart — this can be customized to match the night sky on any memorable night in your relationship. A piece this stunning, sentimental, and sweet is sure to leave your S.O. starry-eyed.
To customize this piece you'll select the color and size you want and send the seller any text you would like written on it, along with the date and location for the map. You can do all of this within the listing!
BTW, this small business is based in San Diego, California!
Get it from Wood Life Prints on Etsy for $49.95+ (available in four sizes and three colors).
2. A keepsake statue kit that's gonna make your sweetheart say, "I've gotta ~hand~ it to you, this gift is pretty special."
This kit includes a plastic molding bucket, molding powder, a casting stone, fine sandpaper, course sandpaper, a demolding stick, detailing pin, and detailed instructions.
Promising review: "I purchased two of these kits for my anniversary and we love how they turned out!! We waited until our anniversary to do these and we had a great, fun time working together. After the casting step, when we were able to remove the mold from bucket, it was like magic! I STRONGLY recommend these to those who are interested." —April
Get it from Amazon for $39.94+ (available in three styles).
3. A bucket list booklet so you two can work toward goals, both big and small, together.
This bucket list booklet is designed for you and your partner to literally work toward your goals. In each section you can record the idea, story, completion date, and add notes on each page so that the goals you set can actually happen and so that you have a place to record them when they do.
Promising review: "I purchased this for my husband for our first wedding anniversary. It’s a fun way to talk about your future together and how to accomplish your goals as a couple. You can also go back and look at your old goals and read stories about how you accomplished it and how it was. My goal is to pull it out on every anniversary and write new goals down. Something small, but also cool." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.
4. A love language card game for enhancing your anniversary activities, or for playing on the reg. These clever cards are gonna remind every couple, no matter how long you've been together, that learning about your loved one is still full of fun and games.
I bought this after putting it in several posts and constantly reading the reviews it had. I've been married for 10 years and I've known my husband since elementary school, so we definitely feel like we've heard just about every story from each other's lives. These cards proved us wrong! I can honestly say I've learned more about my husband, and myself, by answering the thoughtful questions on these cards. It's also a genuinely fun way to spend a road trip or night in.
Promising review: "I wanted to find some ways to get to know my boyfriend better as I’ve asked every question I could possible think of, LOL. I didn’t look at a single card before we played and it really helped further strengthen our relationship. The different categories make sure you leave no part of your significant other's life unturned! I highly recommend!" —Braxton
Get it from Amazon for $24.95 (available in two decks).
5. A truth or dare game that'll help you share secrets and experiences that'll totally bring you two closer together...if you dare.
This game includes 50 scandalous dare cards and 50 juicy truths.
Promising review: "My fiancé and I celebrated our six year anniversary on March 24, so I decided to get this as a gift for him. He loves it, and I love it too! We are very close, and it was so fun to be able to experience the mystery of the next truth or dare question. We know so much about each other, but this game really opened new doors to us becoming closer in other ways. I would definitely recommend it. Also, the size is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, which is great for discretion. We can easily travel with this product." —Ro
Get it from Amazon for $8.95.
6. A jerky heart box for letting your lover know (in the tastiest way possible) how happy you are that you were able to ~meat~ in this lifetime.
This includes classic, garlic, ghost pepper, habanero, black pepper, root beer, root beer habanero, whiskey maple, honey bourbon, and sesame ginger jerky.
Promising review: "This jerky is delicious! My husband is a hard one to impress and he really likes it!" —Alyssa Broglio
Get it from Man Crates for $49.99.
7. A two-person sleeping bag that'll be the coziest way to convince your city-slicker sweetheart to finally go camping with you.
Promising review: "This sleeping bag is really cool. It’s wide and long enough to fit two adults! There’s actually a zipper on each side so you can get out on either side and a hook and loop bar on the top of each zipper to keep you zipped in. It’s a really good quality fabric. It even came with two pillows. I was really impressed to find a high quality sleeping bag like this and it makes me feel more comfortable knowing that I can starfish and spread out in a big sleeping bag instead of feeling claustrophobic in a regular one. Try this out! It’s cool and honestly really good quality." —Salty Jabberswirl
Get it from Amazon for $51.99.
8. A personalized morse code necklace so you can show off your love with a message only they (and our beloved boomers) will know.
Before deciding what to have written, this seller requests you read the provided morse code chart (available within the listing). Once you've checked off that you understand what it will look like, add the letters you want in the personalization box and you'll be g2g!
For folks who love shopping local, Modern Out is based in Shreveport, Louisiana.
Promising review: "Fast shipping, exactly as advertised. Have gotten a ton of compliments on its uniqueness and look. Very happy with this buy." —JC McKinney
Get it from Modern Out on Etsy for $25.20+ (available in two chain options).
9. A custom plush doll — your sweetheart will think you're a ~doll~ for finding a gift this creative and cute.
I never knew what a doll I was until I got this li'l cutie in my life. The design process is simple and super satisfying. Just upload a photo with the outfit you want the doll to have, fill out the included chart to make sure they know your exact eye color, skin tone, and hair color, approve the check made by the designers, and wait on your incredible custom piece! Get ready to have your self esteem hit unhealthily happy levels.
Get it on sale from Budsies for $99 (usually $115).
10. A personalized bracelet, in your own handwriting, that'll let them know you appreciate how well they ~read~ you.
This piece can be customized by sending the name/word you chose directly in the message box available in the listing. If you would like your handwriting instead of one of the available fonts, send a message with a photo of the handwritten name/word. This small biz is located in Carrollton, Texas.
Promising review: "Absolutely beautiful!!! And high quality. The bracelet matches the photos and description, but is even prettier. I couldn't possibly be happier with this purchase." —Lynn
Get it from I'Me Jewelry on Etsy for $54+ (available in three colors, up to six words, and various sizes and fonts).
11. A set of pressed floral coasters so you can show your sweetheart that *you* love *them* as much as they love their vintage coffee table.
Promising review: "As an avid gardener, these are perfect for my patio. They add just the right touch and are super absorbent!" —mommyschool3
Get four from Amazon for $19.99.
12. A pre-wrapped candle sure to save the day when you know you simply won't have time to wrap a gift but still want (insert special someone here) to feel, well, special.
Promising review: "I got this candle for myself to try out before I sent it as a gift. The presentation is flawless, with a nice-looking box, and the weight of the candle is impressive. I put it on my table and didn't even light it, and still, the fragrance was apparent without being overpowering. I highly recommend this candle for a great gift and for yourself when you want something special. This is my own personal review, and I didn't get this for free. I just really like it." —suzy myrs
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in five scents).
13. An LED flat plate is gonna help them read far into the night without disturbing you, the morning person they married.
Promising review: "LOVE! This book light is perfect for nighttime reading. I opted for this particular brand over others I saw for less as it has a dimmer. I really like this one as the glow is soft and not harsh on my eyes. The dimmer has a wide range when I turn the knob. You can use this book light horizontally or vertically. It’s not large enough to cover the whole page of most books, but it does completely light up an entire page so you don’t have to move it up and down while reading." —Flora
Get it from Amazon for $26.99+ (available in two colors).
14. A homemade gin kit so they can enjoy an anniversary cocktail made by YOU. Cheers to that!
This kit comes with two glass bottles, a funnel, two botanical blends, and instructions.
Promising review: "The flavoring it came with was amazing. It tasted amazing and I’ll definitely reorder this and purchase it as a gift for any of my gin loving friends" —Elena Gutierrez
Get it from Amazon for $39.
15. A glass teapot to make their tea time an even more serene experience with visible blooming tea flowers.
Promising review: "I absolutely love my little teapot. I use it on the stovetop ever morning and it is perfect. I have had mine about three weeks now and it’s doing amazing. I love using the hot water first for my morning matcha, then I add the loose tea to the remainder of the hot water for my afternoon tea. It’s perfect for me and despite being worried about putting it on the burner at first, it turns out it’s nothing to be worried about at all. It works and looks super cute!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.