We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A resin lamp that'll make up for the fact that you can't have an actual giraffe as a roommate. And, honestly, I'm pretty sure this is better. Finding decor this darling is a ~tall~ order.
2. A sloth shower caddy for keeping your shower organized and a little more efficient while also reminding you it's just fine if you want a slow start in the morning.
3. A trinket dish that's gonna be a tremendous delight in your life if you're a fan of squirreling away tiny treasures.
4. A colorful tapestry that'll look ~whaley~ great on your plain white walls. Or your multi-colored walls. Or maybe your ceiling. Hey, you know what? You go ahead and put it wherever you want.
5. A rad tiger bath mat, because you are tired of having to hide from your cleanly roommates every time you leave a lake's worth of water on the bathroom floor. Get this and you won't slip up ever again!
6. A ceramic planter that's so earily adorable you're gonna love it with every rabbit of your heart.
7. A removable wallpaper so you can add details to your dreary rental's walls. These are easy to take off and won't cause any damage to the walls underneath, so you can keep ~feline~ fine about it as long as you stay in your place.
8. A baby playmat — a comfy solution for not-quite-crawling kiddos who wanna be out and about, in a design so darling you won't mind leaving it out. This might be the only time everyone loves having an elephant in the room.
9. Or a geometric elephant mail slot who's gonna organize your life (or at least your desk) if you have a bunch of papers and pamphlets you need to pachyderm into one place.
10. A Dalmatian blanket for anyone who knows how to ~spot~ a perfect sofa accessory.
11. A shower curtain covered in cute forest critters that you'll be happy to see when you leave a camping trip smelling like a wild animal and need to wash up scat... I mean, stat.
12. A customized pet portrait for keeping around a depiction of your family pet in attire that's as distinguished as they deserve. The tropical shirts your dad keeps dressing the dog in are unacceptable and you will have to rectify the situation the next time you go home for a visit.
13. Or a Disney-inspired illustration so you can show off your childhood pet in a style you would have loved in your childhood.
14. A toilet seat decal sure to delight anyone who loves ~kitten~ around with their home decor.
15. An embroidered lampshade so cute you're gonna want cocka-two of them.
16. A lovely cat candle that'll look so cool as it melts you'll wish it had nine lives.
17. A pair of bookends for anyone who is trying to encourage their partner to get a pet. Giving them bookends this cute could certainly help ~seal~ the deal (although you probably won't be able to get a seal).
18. A plant cultivation kit so you can start to nurture some little herbs in place of the puppy you aren't quite ready to take responsibility for yet.
19. A 40-piece animal decal set sure to add an understated elegance to your own little animal's nursery.
20. A clever ring holder to seriously help you out if you're the kind of person who never ~nose~ where you leave your jewelry.
21. A fleece cat throw that'll keep you as comfy and cozy as if you had an actual furry feline on your lap (and this'll shed *far* less. Bless).
22. And finally, a rattan basket that's gonna keep different odds and ends organized without looking fishy one bit.
When your home is filled with decor that makes your heart soar:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want even more decor, check out the posts below: