We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much fancy talk for things that are ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. An inspirational book made to help you follow through on your New Year's resolution of getting unfu... I mean, unstuck.
2. A luxurious memory foam mattress with a price that'll have you sleeping easy all night, every night.
3. A set of rainbow unicorn brushes for creating the most whimsical contour of them all.
4. A sloth tea steeper you can ever-so-slowly dip to get the absolute perfect sip.
5. A box of massive gluten-free chocolate chip cookies that are gonna take the health food world (and dessert world) by storm— say, "Goodbye, Girl Scouts!"
6. A set of nine Kawaii cats which'll squish out all your stress.
7. An instant camera for getting the perfect shot in the perfect moment.
8. A nail curer to give you salon-quality nails at home (because once you've had gel polish you'd rather drink the old stuff than put it back on your nails).
9. A bluetooth speaker so powerful you can even play it on the go, you know, if you had somewhere to go.
10. A pack of five socks that'll properly bare your favorite friend's bold, beautiful belly.
11. A snow cover to enthusiastically (and easily) pull off your clean windshield while your unprepared neighbors spend 15 minutes scraping ice off their windshields with credit cards.
12. An 9-in-1 Instant Pot for when you can't decide what you want to make for dinner, just make it all!
13. A winter accessories set so you can add a little sunshine to your winter layer game.
14. A reversible, waterproof, windbreaker for your pup that'll have him looking like a cozy AF J. Crew model all winter long.
15. A pair of hedgehog dryer balls cute enough to convince you to actually do your laundry.
16. A diaper wipe warmer that just may make diaper changing a pleasant experience (LOL JK not true, but at least your baby might not freak out from having a cold cloth on her bottom).
17. A perfect shift dress with pockets — it'll change the way you basic.
18. A 14-piece set of leak-proof containers made specifically for all the winter soups that soothe your soul.
19. An adult onesie, because you deserve to sleep like a baby.
20. A Wallet Ninja you'll use even more than the credit cards it shares a space with.
21. And a pair of compression socks to save your aching feet after spending this holiday season working retail. You deserve all the socks. All of them.
When people tell me to stop spending my paycheck on random things from Amazon.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.