1. Use the embroidery hoops as cork boards.
2. Coolest kid art project ever: this stained-glass sun catcher.
3. Or you can also make a photo mobile by stringing three of them together.
4. Or display photos IN them.
5. Use one as a blackboard.
6. Or hang a bunch from the ceiling.
7. But if you've got a few of them, you should probably make a pendant light.
8. Make a pin cushion.
9. On another sewing tip, use one to organize your spools of thread.
10. Or show off your favorite fabrics.
11. Create a mobile for a baby's room.
12. Put more birds on it.
13. Display your grandmother's doilies.
14. Stick your notes on an embroidery hoop bulletin board.
15. It's a cute way to display earrings and brooches.
16. The kids can easily make these works of string art.
17. Hang a bunch from the ceiling just like so.
18. Mind-blowing thing of the day: you can use one to screenprint t-shirts.
19. Got a drawstring cloth bag lying around? Make a laundry hamper.
20. Another no-sew project: create the bed nook of your dreams with this embroidery hoop canopy.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!