Strawberry Frozé Pina Colada
3¾ cups unsweetened coconut cream
½ cup sweetened coconut cream
⅓ cup pineapple juice
1½ bottles (40 ounces/5 cups) Rosé
6 ounces Malibu Rum
1 cup fresh strawberries
1. In a blender, combine coconut cream, sweetened cream of coconut, and pineapple juice. Pour into a pan or ice cube trays and freeze.
2. Pour Rosé into ice cube trays and freeze.
3. Place Piña Colada cubes into a blender, pulse and add Malibu rum until creamy. Pour into a pitcher and put in freezer while making strawberry layer.
4. Place frozen rosé cubes and strawberries into blender, pulse until smooth.
5. Pour Piña Colada into a glass until 1⁄3 full, add a layer of frozen strawberry Rosé, and top with more Piña Colada.
6. Garnish with fresh strawberries and pineapple.