MAD ABOUT MATTE?
How to: Metallic-Matte Lip
1) Start off with MAKE UP FOR EVER’s Artist Lip Matte in shade 109.
2) Begin drawing a cupid’s bow (top lip), draw both high points, and then pull towards outer corners.
3) Perfect from outer corners to cupid’s bow.
4) Apply product on center of lower lip and sweep towards corners.
5) Perfect from the outer corners to the center of the lower lip.
6) Use MAKE UP FOR EVER’s 234 brush to tap Star Lit Powder in Ivory (#13) to the center of the lower lip.
7) Dab Star Lit Powder outwards, working from center of lower lip to the outer corners of the lower lip.