1. A seven-inch tree that will make you sing "O tiny-baum, o tiny-baum!"
2. Crackling candles that mimic the sound of a yule log and the scent of a Christmas tree.
3. A wee pine tree light that makes a big impression.
4. A string of reindeer lights to show Santa the way, even without a chimney.
5. A log lamp for any apartment that is not coded for a fireplace.
6. A set of iridescent stars to deck the halls you are not allowed to damage.
7. A pre-lit 1/4 size tree perfectly sized for a little corner.
8. A log pillow that may induce ~visions of sugar plums~.
9. A gold foil tapestry to maximize space for presents.
10. A can or six of instant indoor snow.
11. An ugly sweater pin kit that will make any old sweater 500% more festive.
12. A tree in a tube to send to a long distance loved one.
Especially if you usually pick out a tree together.
$20, Urban Outfitters.
13. Extendable mistletoe to carry the party on the go.
14. Holiday bunting that looks as cute in a dorm room as it does in your cubicle.