2. Layer a turtleneck under a summer dress so you can wear your favorite pieces year-round.
3. Tuck a pair of Ugg liners into your fashionable boots for an extra dose of warmth and cushion.
4. Master the art of tucking jeans into your boots without any bunching.
5. Keep your shoes looking spiffy with a leather conditioner that restores AND protects.
6. Break dumb rules by dressing in effortlessly cool winter white.
7. Get the pills off your favorite sweaters with an electric defuzzer that does all the work for you.
8. Don’t banish your favorite shorts to storage — layer them with fleece-lined tights to wear all winter.
9. Add a faux-fur collar to the coat you already have for a dose of old Hollywood vibes.
10. Try a leopard-print coat that makes literally every outfit look better.
11. DIY a cape with a giant blanket scarf and a belt.
12. And learn a lots of great ways to tie your scarf for a different look whenever you want.
13. Rock funky tights to transform your old LBD into a different look every time you wear it.
14. Add an extra bit of warmth by layering over-the-knee socks over your tights.
15. Harness the power of the cold by sticking your tights in the freezer to prevent runs.
16. Up your layering game with sherpa-lined flannel for extra warmth.
Bonus: Mix the plaid with another pattern to kick it up a notch.
Get it from L.L. Bean for $64. Sizes: XXS–3X. Available in six colors.