2. Hang a brick backdrop in the doorway to make a perfect Platform 9 3/4 entrance.
Running through a brick wall never seemed so easy.
Get it from Amazon for $14.
7. Add a touch of the Forbidden Forest with Aragog and his extended family.
Approach carefully if you want to collect Acromantula venom — it's worth a fortune!
Get each 50-inch spider from Amazon for $13.99.
8. Brew a cauldron full of cocktails like Hair of the Three-Headed Dog, Wolfsbane Potion and Amortentia.
10. Let loose a flock of balloon owls weighed down by Hogwarts letters.
11. Play a fun game of table Quidditch to really get the party started.
13. Make ridiculously easy chocolate frogs with these detailed molds.
You can also use the molds for Jello shots, gummy candies, and other treats.
Get it from Amazon for $5.33.
14. And kick them up a notch by stashing them in a printable chocolate frog box.
19. Turn your photo booth into an Azkaban mugshot station with these wanted poster photo props.
Download the witch version and the wizard version from Framesta on Etsy for $3.91.
21. Charm two ingredients into these chocolate witch hats.
23. Say Expecto Patronum to any party blues by smashing open a dementor piñata.
Pull a Remus Lupin and fill it with chocolate only.
Get it from Out of This World Pinata on Etsy for $45.
24. Decorate a birthday cake to look just like Hagrid's.
The best part? The messier the cake, the more authentic it is.
Check out the tutorial here.