1. Set expectations for all your guests before they even walk in by placing a welcoming doormat at your entrance.
2. Transform your ceiling into the Northern Lights with a rotating projector that makes nighttime a little more magical.
Get it from Amazon for $20.99.
Promising review: "The colors are fantastic and my daughter really enjoys watching this before falling asleep. I like the fact that it automatically shuts off after one hour so it isn't running all night. It includes a shell that can make the lights less intense but I love how bright and detailed they are. The customer service for this product was amazing. Give this one a chance, it is so fun to watch." —DWilliams89
3. Relax and unwind next to an essential oil diffuser with a sleek wood exterior that actually looks stylish.
4. Turn your shower into a spa experience by DIYing a smooth pebble bathmat.
5. Or dry off your paws on a beary shaggy bathmat.
6. Hibernate under a comforter and sheet set that is actual #goals.
7. Create ambiance with battery-powered flameless candles that flicker realistically.
8. Plop electric or real candles in these perforated golden lanterns for an extra dose of cozy glam.
9. Keep your chairs from scratching your floors — and make them look outrageously adorable — with chair socks.
10. Or try these purrfect chair socks that look like little cat feet.
11. Light up (and scent up) a room with a soy wax candle inspired by and named after authors; for example, Edgar Allen Poe is a blend of cardamom, absinthe, and sandalwood.
12. Keep your candle on a tray with a cute bottle of colorful matches so you can light it up when the mood ~strikes~.
13. Display ALL the throw blankets on a leaning ladder for a cozy atmosphere — plus you and your guests can just grab one and snuggle at will.
14. Cuddle up with a faux fur blanket that comes in nine colors to perfectly match your decor.
15. Pile your bed/couch/chairs with a borderline excessive number of throw pillows; choose a velvet option for an incredibly luxe look.
They'll make you want to leap onto your couch or bed, plus they'll hide your insanely wrinkled duvet cover.
Get them from Amazon for $8.99 each. Available in five velvet colors, plus four furry colors and five 3D floral colors.
And get highly-rated pillow inserts to fit these covers from Amazon for $6.99 each.
16. Make your space ~lit AF~ with a strand of speaker string lights that connect to your phone via bluetooth.
17. Cushion your feet under a patterned shag rug that looks super expensive and feels amazing.
18. Bewitch your bed with a delicate netted canopy that'll make it feel like a private boudoir.
19. Warm a room with an electric fireplace that has 3D log detailing and side windows that make it look incredibly realistic.
21. Partition your room with triangular shelving that creates a perfect reading nook without making the space feel cramped.
Get it from Amazon for $75.17.
Check out all the ways to create the reading nook of your dreams here.
Promising review: "Holds a lot of my stuff and I'm in love with the way it looks in my room. Definitely a nice changel from having the typical square or rectangle shapes. Very sturdy for my studio." —Amazon Customer
22. Attach fake antlers to your wall for added storage and hanging space that actually looks cute.
23. Make your home feel like a five star hotel by stocking plush towels that also absorb water really well.
24. Luxuriate in the tub with a bamboo bath caddy that can hold your favorite novel, your smart phone and (most importantly) a glass of wine or a cocktail.
Get it from Amazon for $34.97.
Promising review: "This is a great bath caddy for those who love to soak! Bought for my husband who takes baths two to three times a week, while catching up on his TV shows via iPad. This is ideal for watching media and having an adult beverage while unwinding. The bamboo is perfect, the design is lovely and the extenders means it fits our tub perfectly. I see this lasting for quite some time, and getting some heavy use." —Jewells
25. Hang velvet curtains to keep your room warm and add old-timey charm — they also work as blackout curtains for mornings you just don't want the sun to be up quite yet.
Get them from Amazon for $44.99+.
Promising review: "Beautiful! They look and feel fantastic! They are very heavy, and I'm using tension rods to hold them so I hope they don't fall! The length and look is perfect for our new home! The grey is a beautiful medium-light silver. In the picture I hung them right out of the packaging and there are not too many wrinkles. I think the rest might fall out by themselves. What a great price for such good quality!" —Amazon Customer
26. Turn an old or thrifted cable knit sweater into a pouf or ottoman you can use as a footrest.
27. Or if all of your sweaters are in good condition, thank you very much, check out this charcoal pouf that doubles as extra seating.
28. Turn off the bright overhead lights and opt for table lamps that provide a warm glow instead.
29. Make the inside of your home better than the outside by hanging a swinging hammock chair that begs to be read in.
Get it from Amazon for $49.95. Available in three colors.
Promising review: "I am so pleased with the quality and comfort of this hammock. The pillows are super squishy making getting comfortable a snap. The quality is higher than expected for the price. I will be buying more for gifts and around our house." —Buffy M.