2. Turn a non-working fireplace into the perfect den by adding a thick faux fur rug or pillow and some mood lighting.
3. Kick the ambiance up a notch with amped up string lights.
6. Guard your tomes with lion bookends just like the ones who guard the New York Public Library.
Check out the tutorial here.
9. Light up the room with thematic candles to match your reading material.
10. Cuddle with a sherpa-lined blanket that takes being "wrapped up in your book" to the next level
Get it from Cassia Beck on Society 6 for $49+.
11. Make your space more ~magical~ with invisible shelves that make your books look like they're floating.
14. Create the perfect mood for classic literature by basking in the glow of these realistic, flickering electric candlesticks.
15. Lend books freely (while knowing you'll get them back) by setting up a personal library with this handy kit.
16. Stash your books in a pocket pillow so you never lose track of your current reading material.
18. Make the most of your small space with a royalty-worthy tent that you can put up and take down in no time flat.
20. Use a small step ladder as a two-tiered table to keep snacks, drinks, and candles away from your books.
21. Get extra comfy with a book rest pillow that makes reading while reclining so much easier.
23. Create a small nook out of a larger room by blocking off a section with a shelf that doubles as a room divider.
24. Keep a pretty electric kettle that blends in to your decor handy so you don't have to make a trip to the kitchen.
Riiiiiiiight when you get to the good part.
Get it from Amazon for $43.76. Available in seven patterns.
26. Be sure to sip out of themed drinkware — like this mug with famous first lines of novels printed right on it.
29. Change up your reading positions on an adjustable lounge sofa so you can go from book time to nap time whenever you want.
Get it from Amazon for $128.99+.