1. Download Digit, an app that analyzes your bank account and saves small amounts for you based on your spending patterns.
2. Advance your assertiveness with a book filled with tips and tricks on being your most confident you.
Get it from Amazon for $8.76.
3. Invest in an ergonomic snow shovel that makes pushing and lifting ~snow~ much easier.
4. Stick to your resolution of actually packing a lunch by opting for cute and useful containers you won't forget in the fridge.
5. Coat your suede shoes and clothes with a waterproofing spray that also reduces salt stains.
6. Choose a beautiful and functional planner to keep you organized all damn year.
7. Never come home to an empty fridge — use a meal planning pad to get your grocery shopping right.
8. Prep big batches of breakfasts in advance so you have no excuse to skip breakfast every day.
9. Make sure your winter style is weather appropriate; invest in some cuddly fleece-lined tights for dresses that look cool but feel cold.
10. Keep a decked out first aid kit in your house for any emergency you don't see coming.
11. And make sure you're prepared for unexpected winter storms, blackouts, and more.
12. Stock your bathroom with pretty matching guest towels that will make you look like you have your shit together.
13. Try out an at-home full-body workout that requires no equipment and no gym membership.
14. And make those planks more comfortable on a yoga mat that understands your feelings about working out.
15. Invest in a pair of L.L. Bean Boots that'll keep your feet dry and warm — with a lifetime guarantee.
16. And learn how to tie your winter boots so you can slip them on and off with ease.
Plus it's super cute.
Learn more here.
17. Try an electric toothbrush that won't break the bank. It even has a built-in two minute timer that will impress your dentist.
Get it from Amazon for $24.97.