We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A reproduced vintage mineral poster (complete with everything you need to hang it) for the person who is truly your ~rock.~
2. A surprisingly inexpensive quartz watch to make any outfit look complete (and completely professional).
3. A six-pack of Popbar hot chocolate on a stick, the coziest way to kiss the traditional powdered stuff goodbye forever.
4. A gorgeous textured travel wallet that'll store their cash, boarding pass, passport, credit cards, and more — all while looking like a chic mini clutch. You can't afford the fancy vacation together yet, but this is the first step!
5. A jar of luxurious whipped body butter infused with mango butter, cocoa butter, and avocado oil and sculpted into a flower petal design.
6. A beautifully illustrated edition of Shakespeare's love sonnets for a gift that's more lovely than a summer's day.
7. An almost-too-cute-to-use heart-shaped lipstick with a duo core (darker inside, lighter outside) for a natural flush they can build up for a bolder color.
8. A pair of metallic-accent headphones that'll say "I love you so much, I'm OK with you not listening to me."
9. A gorgeous Milani eyeshadow palette packed with 12 buttery shimmer, glitter, and matte shades for Naked palette looks at a fraction of the price.
10. A cheese board and serving platter perfectly sized for entertaining — or just a cozy date night in for two. You'll ~brie~ so happy you bought it!
11. A Game of Thrones bottle opener shaped like the emblem of the Hand of the Queen, meaning it's the perfect gift for anyone who lives by the quote "I drink and I know things."
12. A pair of truly ~stellar~ ear climbers made of white gold–plated copper and sparkling cubic zirconia — they'll think you bought them at a fancy local boutique.
13. Personalized cufflinks to help your significant other always give a great ~initial~ first impression.
14. A tin of Glossier's Glitter Gelee, a multi-dimensional gel they can apply with a dab of their finger or an angled brush for an instant ~glow up.~
15. A gold-trimmed box of Earl Grey that'll make you both feel like you're having high tea at Buckingham Palace. Great for when you guys are catching up on the most recent season of The Crown.
16. A rose quartz air plant holder for those who have never gotten over those pun-filled elementary school valentines. This is the grown-up version of saying "YOU ROCK!"
17. A dainty gold-plated necklace with rhinestones in the shape of their zodiac sign's constellation, perfect for the person who looked up your compatibility before agreeing to date you.
18. An electric chocolate fondue melter with two heat settings, a spatula, 10 skewers, and 10 forks. Basically it's everything they never knew they needed for a restaurant-quality date night at home.
19. A stoneware cactus vase for that special someone you'd prick every time. Uh, I mean PICK every time.
20. Or a four-pack of hanging vases to turn the cheapest bouquet into gorgeous wall art.
21. A dozen moisturizing, all-natural bath bombs that'll be *almost* as good as a whole weekend at the spa — but infinitely cheaper.
22. A heart-shaped waffle maker to add an extra touch of romance to breakfast in bed — or give you a reason to save money by not going out to brunch.
23. A made-in-Italy, seven-piece decanter set that'll look like an antique you inherited from your grandparents — what a thoughtful gift!! Their bar cart is going to look SO fancy now.
24. A set of golden measuring cups and spoons to encourage your flat lay–loving boo to bake more often. Aka it's a gift for YOU too.
25. And Date Night In, a cookbook chock-full of recipes (for both food AND cocktails) you can make together. It's like giving the gift of quality time — and you know you'll have to do some ~spooning~ after.
26. A dainty, 14k gold-fill pendant for anyone with an (anatomically correct) heart of gold.
27. An eyelash lace and velvet lingerie set so gorgeous, it's almost rude to wear clothes on top of it.
28. Or a gorgeous lavender lace Savage x Fenty bra and undies sett because it's like giving a gift straight from Rihanna to your S.O. — for way less than you'd think.
29. A travel-themed mason jar bank, because instead of spending money on pricey gifts, you both should save your extra coinage for a trip together.
30. A set of eight faceted chilling rocks for the booze (or coffee, or tea, or whatever) aficionado whose arch-nemesis is diluted, watery drinks.
31. A strand of string lights where the lights are — wait for it — champagne bottles! Talk about adding a ~pop~ of fun to your shared living space, right?
32. Touchscreen leather gloves so beautiful, your S.O. will immediately break into a (gloved) round of applause. Aaaand they're lined with a cashmere blend to stay toasty warm for the (long) rest of winter.
33. A five-piece set of rose gold makeup brushes with super soft, densely packed synthetic hairs designed to create a flawless and airbrushed final look. And they'll look really cool sitting out on the vanity or bathroom counter.
34. A (squeak-free) jade roller and gua sha set that'll be like giving the gift of an at-home facial treatment, but for way less $$$.
35. An insanely pretty celestial journal (hello, gold foil stars) to inspire short and sweet daily reflections. There are only a few lines per day, so encourage them to use them well!
36. And a deck of 24k gold foil playing cards for making game night at home seem like a classy affair.
Inexpensive gifts = more money you two can spend on a bottle of bubbly!
Shop all of our Valentine's Day gift guides for tons of ideas!
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.