1. Use twine to create this modern geometric display.
2. Transform a PVC pipe into a memento vase.
3. Bring your photos to the party by making DIY coasters.
4. Make your party photos pop by creating a balloon chandelier.
5. Use washi tape to add a fun and easy faux-frame.
6. Use wax paper to transfer your favorite photos onto wood.
7. Turn clips and some string into an IRL Instagram page.
8. Turn your favorite 'grams into resin-coated charms.
9. Add a little rustic charm by dangling polaroids from a fallen branch.
10. Maximize your display space by using framed room dividers.
11. Display travel photos pinned to locations on a map.
12. Or cut out your photos in the shapes of states themselves.
13. Make 3D photo shapes.
14. Plus, you can pile the shapes in a pretty jar or vase for an easy centerpiece.
15. Turn your Instagrams into lavender or cedar sachets.
16. Get the party started with this photo bunting.
Get the super-easy tutorial here.
17. Use a clipboard for easy photo switch-outs.
18. Or DIY a sturdier version.
Check it out here.