1. An electric fabric defuzzer, because hand-picking all the pills off your favorite sweater is not a cute look — we've all been there. This under-$15 tool will bring allll your knits (and anything pilled, even old sheets!) back to their former glory.
2. A Iron Out rust stain remover you can use on interior *and* exterior stains from the bathroom to the concrete. The formula clings to the stain — you don't even need to scrub!
3. A nongreasy eye cream designed to deflate your under eye bags, hydrate your delicate skin, and brighten your under-eyes, thanks to a blend of aloe, rosehip seed oil, and vitamins C and E. Under eye bags and circles are natural and NBD, but helping reduce their appearance can make you ~feel~ more awake!
4. A set of bed bands that will keep your fitted sheets neatly tucked under your mattress, so you'll sleep more comfortably *and* be able to make your bed wayyyy faster in the morning. And making your bed is really the best way to start a productive day.
5. A handy-dandy portable charger for all those times you leave the house without checking how much battery power you have. Oh, am I the only one who does that?
6. A posture corrector, because if you hunch over your computer as much as I do, your back is probably in a world of hurt. You can wear this for a few hours at a time (even under your clothes) for a gentle reminder to sit or stand up straight you'll get more and more used to over time — and even do it *without* the corrector on.
7. A bag of Miracle-Gro water-storing crystals that'll help solve both over- *and* underwatering struggles so your plants thrive (and you look like you are too). Just mix in with your soil and the crystals absorb water now and slowly release over time. It works for both indoor and outdoor plants, too!
8. A pair of soft silicone grips to keep your glasses from slipping off your face when you look down so you don't have too push them up 5,000 times a day. This is one of those inventions that makes you think, "Well why didn't I think of that?!"
9. A wall-mounted rack to keep your broom, Swiffer, and mop out of the dust before they can even sweep it up. And now you can actually (::sheds tear::) walk into your broom closet without tripping over a million handles.
10. A 🙌 no-scrub, no-wipe 🙌 Wet & Forget cleaner so you can keep your shower clean and mildew-free by spraying just *once a week*. You'll feel more ready to take on the day when you wash your hair in a shower that's...actually clean all the time.
11. A car air freshener reed diffuser you can customize with *23* scents to keep your wheels smelling fresh, whether you cart around messy kids, keep your gym gear in the back seat, or stop for french fries and don't want your car smelling like McDonald's forever.
12. An over-the-cabinet storage system that'll finally neaten up your three curling irons, plus your straightener and blow dryer. Bonus? No more tripping over random cords on your way to pee.
13. An undated productivity planner so you can keep your goals ahead of you and your tasks organized starting TODAY, not January 1st.
14. Or if you're looking for something simple, a to-do list notepad for keeping track of your most important tasks, meetings, and habits and check them off in the most satisfying way.
15. OR, if there is just one or a few things you want to start (or stop) doing, a habit calendar so you can track daily, weekly, and monthly tasks to get you on the right foot. It's undated so you can start whenever you'd like!
16. A set of surprisingly inexpensive drawer organizers so you can keep your bras, socks, scarves, and well.... ~drawers~ in order. No more digging through and messing everything up when you're already running late.
17. A grocery list pad you can check off as you run out of items, making getting home and screaming, "Oh crap, I forgot the eggs?!" a thing of the past.
18. A storage lid organizer you'll wish you bought years and years (and years) ago. It'll end the nightmare of trying to figure out which lid belongs to which container (or losing a lid...sigh) and put a stop to the cascade of containers that rains on your head when trying to find the right size. Virgos, rejoice!
19. A pill organizer with removable containers for each day of the week (and four sections per day) so you never miss a dose again or spend all afternoon thinking "did I take that today...or was that just yesterday blurring into today?"
20. An over-the-door plastic bag organizer to restrain your collecting habits, corral your bags, and make it easy to grab one to use without disturbing the whole assortment. Just reach in the hole!
21. A minimalist silverware tray that'll help you save drawer space, make emptying the dishwasher easier and keep the cutlery for becoming ~clutter-ly~.
22. A chic travel-friendly wallet with Rfid-blocking material to keep your identity safe and your passport, credit cards, ID, and boarding pass neat and easy to access. Does anyone else *always* misplace their boarding pass after going through security??
23. A set of tab divider sticky notes so you can make notes *on top* of your notes and find them easily — perfect for studying for midterms and final exams or for use in library books or textbooks you have to return.
24. An undated budget organizer to help you track spending, stick to your budget, pay bills on time (bye bye late fees), AND achieve longer-term financial goals.
25. A 10-piece set of bulk food containers that'll make you say "ahhhhh" when you open your pantry door to discover a neat haven of food instead a mish-mosh of half-empty boxes. Who else seriously loves those "restock" TikToks?
26. A Furemover rubber broom that, despite the name, isn't just for those with shedding pets (although it's great for that) — as one of my BuzzFeed shopping colleagues knows first hand, it's also great at getting *human* hair out of carpet in just a few quick sweeps. You'll be surprised how much more vibrant and clean-looking your carpets and rugs will be!
27. Elizabeth Mott's cult favorite Thank Me Later eyeshadow primer to keep your favorite eye makeup look on lock all day AND all night — *no* creasing. That's right, you will NOT have to reapply before your evening plans.
28. A T-shirt roll holder if you don't like to fold but *do* like to keep your tees available logo-up so you can choose which one to wear every day. This makes it very easy!
29. A nifty nimbus magnetic key-holder, because $8 on this adorable item will be a WHOLE lot cheaper than calling a locksmith. The keys-phone-wallet pat on your way out the door only goes so far when you're not even sure where you put your keys yesterday....We *love* Designated Spots for everyday essentials.
30. A pet-feeding reminder chart so you never have to ask your significant other whether they fed Rufus, only for them to answer "uhhhhhh......."
31. A très chic storage ottoman that packs a punch of style AND substance — you can sneakily hide your stash of scented candles, little trinkets, or snacks and pretend you are, in fact, a minimalist. As if.
32. A pet hair-removing roller with a patented brush design (and *no* adhesive strips) to rid your lovely black sofa of all your furry friend's shedding in a quick roll — so you can get back to cuddling together.
33. A laundry folding board that'll, in a few quick moves, transform your wrinkled piles of clothes into *neat*, *easy-to-sort-through* stacks o' crispness, which take up MUCH less space in your closet...and even your suitcase.
Promising review: "Let me start off with this: I hate folding laundry. I absolutely hate it. I've seen this thing all over social media. I decided to try it out and OH. MY. GOSH. I freaking love it! It's super easy to use and my clothes are perfectly folded every time. As weird as it sounds, I actually look forward to folding my laundry now. I wish I had purchased this sooner! I like the design it has and I love how compact it is. After I'm finished folding my laundry, I just fold up the folding board and tuck it away! It's lightweight and seems durable. I recommend this to everyone, even those who hate folding clothes. I was skeptical at first, but after trying it out, I am 100% satisfied with my purchase and this product! It's worth every penny!" —Kayli
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in four colors).
34. A spice *drawer* organizer so you can turn the messiest part of the kitchen into a clear, easy-to-read assortment of jars and labels. You'll save cabinet space AND never accidentally add cumin where you meant to add coriander again.
Spice racks only *wish* they could. These drawer liners are made of a soft foam to keep your jars in the right position (label up!) so you can quickly grab what you need. And you can trim 'em to fit your drawers!
Promising review: "This is one of my favorite things I've ever purchased from Amazon! I think this will be my go-to gift for all of my friends who love cooking as much as I do! Freeing up cabinet space and having something that can so easily be rinsed off in the sink makes this a for-sure buy!" —momonono
Get a 10-foot roll from Amazon for $15.99.
35. And a set of minimal labels (available in sets of 20, 40, or 80, depending on how extensive your collection is) so you can see everything laid out neatly — and you can just buy in bulk to refill!
Get them from Real and Vibrant on Etsy for $10+ (available in three sizes and also in other lettering styles found on the store page).
Real and Vibrant is an Etsy shop owned and founded by Sapana Chandra, an author, recipe developer, and food blogger (her blog is also called Real and Vibrant).