We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us about their favorite products that help them be more productive. Here are the efficient results:
1. An app that encourages you to knock out your to-do list...and yells at you when you don't.
"It’s a to-do list that starts out very basic, but as you complete your tasks, it gets more advanced. It will get mad at you for not completing your tasks, which is a good incentive to get them done. And on top of that, you get a virtual cat to care for when you level up." —Abby Isabel
Get it from the App Store for $2.99.
2. A pack of smooth-writing pens in a variety of colors for color-coding.
3. A dry-erase calendar that can get any couple or family in sync.
4. An app that tracks your assignments and grades in one place.
5. A dotted notebook to help you start a bullet journal.
"I’d already been using notebooks to jot down anything: separate ones for household notes/to-dos/budgeting, one for my writing, and another for notes on readings. The bullet notebook kicks it up a few organizational notches by indexing notes and numbering pages, as well as formatting lists in ways that make them more easily read AND accomplished." —Sarah S.
Get this Leuchtturm journal (with extra features and indexes that help with bullet journaling) from Amazon for $19.50. Available in five colors.
Check out a handy guide on how to start a bullet journal here.
6. A web extension that blocks certain websites when you can't afford to waste time.
7. An app that keeps you from wasting time on your phone when you should be working.
"I set it to discourage myself from messing with my phone. If you don't use your phone, you can grow forests and get some in-game tokens. It feels nice to see a small, albeit digital, evidence of my productivity. After earning 2,500 tokens, you can trade them in to plant a real tree, AND you can link with social media and compete with friends!" —Kate Swain, Facebook
8. A Midori notebook kit with a durable leather cover and refillable pages.
"I can keep a yearly and daily schedule, meal-planning notebook, and a sketchbook all together in one notebook system." —Lexi Hansen, Facebook
Get it from Amazon for $39.81.
9. A pillow you can scream into to get your frustrations out...and then get straight to work.
10. A word processor and app that keeps writers of anything (from papers to theses to novels) on track.
"Worth the money for me. I can keep my writing, notes, and outline all in the same place, as well as keep track of my deadlines and how much I need to be writing to keep those deadlines. It's really kept me on track for writing my thesis." —Kelsey Lauder, Facebook
Get it from the App Store for $19.99.
11. A pair of noise-canceling headphones that will eliminate distractions.
12. A planner with yearly, monthly, and weekly goal-setting pages.
13. A pack of adorable highlighters that will help you identify what's important and what's not.
14. A Fitbit that keeps track of your progress and goals and encourages you to be on the move.
15. A calendar desk blotter that shows all your meetings and appointments at a glance.
16. An alarm clock to use instead of your phone so you actually go to sleep.
17. An app that helps you to make good habits and break bad ones.
18. A pair of industrial-grade ear muffs that'll remind your friends that you're busy.
19. A set of notebooks you'll actually want to write in instead of typing on your computer.
20. An app that syncs your notes, documents, and checklists between devices.
21. Or just think about Hermione.
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.