2. Set a productivity program with a journal based on the Pomodoro technique* so you use your time in the most effective way possible.
3. Prepare for springtime showers with a compact umbrella that will actually last.
It has an auto open/close button to keep your hands free and durable metal ribs that will outlast gusty winds.
Get it from Amazon for $10.35. Available in five colors.
4. Dress for the elements with a water-repelling jacket that's stylish and inexpensive.
5. Start your spring cleaning right with this handy guide to neatening, de-griming, and organizing every room in your house.
6. Boost your budgeting skills by storing set amounts of cash in colorful $pendvelopes – when you run out of cash that month, that's it!
7. Enjoy a glass of wine in the evening without worrying about the rest of the bottle spoiling — just cork it with this bottle stopper that vacuums out the air and keeps your vino fresh.
8. Update your walls without losing your security deposit by tacking up removable wallpaper in your favorite pattern.
9. Read it and (don't) weep — check out one of these books that'll help you do the grown-up thing right.
10. Scrub off your dead winter skin with a set of Korean exfoliating towels that really get the job done.
11. Try a Nova duvet cover — it has a hidden closure at the top that makes putting the duvet insert in the cover wayyyyy easier.
Get it from Crate and Canopy for $89+. Available in 23 colors and patterns.
12. Learn the best tricks for scoring cheap flight deals so you actually use those vacation days you've been saving up.
13. And stick a cute and personalized tag on your luggage so you never pick up the wrong bag at the baggage claim again.
14. Pretend it's May, even when it's 40 degrees out, by planting an all-in-one kit that basically does the gardening for you.
It has everything you need — you can even grow it inside the container it comes in!
Get the kit from Anthropologie for $12. Available in forget-me-not, lavender, and poppy seeds.