1. An iridescent Snitch fidget spinner they can play with wherever they go, just like James Potter in fictional days of yore.
2. A jar of Sichuan Chili Crisp, the immensely popular sauce that's the perfect combination of spicy, slightly numbing, and savory — with a delicious crunch. The foodie on your gift list can drizzle it on their dishes or even fry an egg in it — they basically can't go wrong.
3. An at-home putting green with three holes for practicing their short game so they don't leave the golf course in tears...again. But seriously, 10,000 5-star reviewers swear by this!
4. Adorable *and* thermal insulated socks that'll actually cure anyone's cold feet — lit'rally and figuratively. The soft brushed lining is designed to trap heat, so it's no wonder these socks are from a brand called Hot Feet!
5. A Bluetooth banana phone to make every phone conversation just a little bit funnier — a great gift for all of us who really hate talking on the phone. Talk about an ~a-peel-ing~ gift!
6. A desktop inflatable tube guy that can teach everyone a dance move or two. Why *couldn't* use the laugh that this thing provides?! Plus it makes a great gift for ::checks list:: just about anyone.
7. The Shark Tank-famous Comfy, a wearable sweatshirt-blanket hybrid for the person you know who is always running cold. Microfiber fleece on the outside, sherpa fluff on the inside, a truly gigantic pocket (for snacks!!), an oversized hood, and a slouchier-than-slouchy fit...what more can they ask for?!
8. A 6-in-1 rose gold curling iron with interchangeable barrels with interchangeable barrels to create tons and tons and tons of different curl patterns and hairstyles. They range from a tapered wand (.35-.7 inches) to a 1.25 inch clamped curling iron so they can customize their look!
9. A personal library kit for librarians in the making, anyone with an ever-more-extensive collection of books, or generous book-lenders who definitely want to get their novels back. Using that stamp is *so* satisfying.
10. An electric wine opener that'll open a bottle in seconds while they just stand there and watch, seriously reducing the amount of time they have to wait before having a glass of wine.
11. Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza, a speedy (and hilarious) card game that'll have everyone racing to beat each other to slap the cards while giggling all the way.
12. A pair of 2nd gen Apple Airpods reviewers say are a must if you have an iPhone or other Apple products. They pair easily, stay comfortably in your ears all day, and sound great!
13. Or a set of snazzy-looking and surprisingly affordable wireless Bluetooth earbuds with great sound clarity (and no background noise). These also come with a couple of sizes of buds so they can ensure a secure — and comfortable — fit.
14. A marble run set so kids can work on developing their problem-solving skills while having a HECK of a lot of fun watching the colorful marbles zip and zoom through tracks and obstacles.
15. A *flippable* Belgian waffle maker, because flipped waffles = crispier outsides and fluffier, airier insides. YUM. If this is a gift for someone in...your own household, you can also include a promise to whip up a fluffy batch whenever requested.
16. A shrimp neck pillow any aspiring Eleanor Shellstrop would love — warning, they might get ~shellfish~ about sharing it!
17. A Facetory sheet mask subscription box for the gift of relaxation & a little me time *AND* wow-I-didn't-know-my-skin-could-feel-this-good hydration.
18. The Dyson's Air Wrap, a six-in-one hair dryer and styler that's basically like magic (if you've seen the TikToks, you know). It comes with a pre-styling dryer, two smoothing brushes, and two sizes of curling barrels — all which use hot air to dry *and* style their hair in one. With no damage in sight!
19. A *15*-tool Leatherman multitool for the handiest person you know, complete with (deep breath) phillips screwdriver, medium screwdriver, small screwdriver, can opener, bottle opener, wire stripper, needle-nose pliers, serrated knife, ruler, file, carabiner, and more. This bb does *almost* as much as they do.
20. A Santa hat-wearing chicken nugget ornament (and *yes* it is a real! preserved! nugget!) sure to make anyone IRL LOL as soon as they open it (and every year when they hang it on their tree).
21. A 5-in-1 wine stopper that'll also aerate (so their three-buck ~opens up~ to let the nuances and flavors shine), filter out cork particles, pour neatly, and re-cork the bottle.
23. A Golden Girls blanket in a très chic Pop Art-inspired design for cuddling up with all the coziness they feel when hanging with you — their bestie!
24. A gold scratch-off map for any travel enthusiast who doesn't just want a boring old *regular* wall map. For an even more personal touch, get it framed and mark the spots you'd like to go together. And then they're done, they can scratch off the coating to reveal a brightly colored underneath to mark off where they've been.
25. A luxurious double-sided shaggy faux-fur duvet set that'll transform their already amazing bed into a cloud-like paradise. It'll make it so hard to get out of bed, every day will feel like a No Bones Day (per Noodle the Pug on TikTok, of course).
26. A mini (but bright and powerful) multimedia projector (and screen!) perfect for turning any room into a mini movie theater. Just plug in a phone, gaming system, streaming stick (including the Amazon Fire TV stick), or laptop.
27. A compact Shiatsu massager they can use on their neck, back, legs, and more to relax overworked muscles. Plus, it has an optional heat setting for even more pain relief. It's like giving the gift of a portable spa!
28. Or a percussion massager with five different head attachments for targeting different areas. Reviewers love it for soothing sore muscles, easing neck and shoulder pain, and working through tough knots. Your workout enthusiast friend will appreciate it after going a bit too hard at the gym — and who doesn't love a massage?!
Promising review: "Bought it for Father’s Day gift. Hubby loves it! He says best gift ever. It’s lightweight and not bulky to hold, yet still does the job well. Plan to buy more as gift to families. Highly recommended." —Star
Promising review: "This was the first and the best holiday gift from me to me this year. I sit the whole day while working — and I feel stuff at the end of the day. This brings me back to life." —Customer
Get it from Amazon for $99.99.
Shipping info: Available on Amazon Prime with next-day shipping, non-Prime shipping options will still arrive by Christmas (see Amazon's full shipping information here).