1. An undated productivity planner so you can keep your goals ahead of you and your tasks organized starting TODAY, and not have to wait for the next Jan. 1 — although you can start it then too!
2. A telescoping foam snow broom specifically designed to move layers of the frozen white crystals OFF your car with ease — without scratching your windows or paint.
3. The newest 2nd gen AirPods Pro — with active noise cancellation, spatial audio, three silicone tips for customized fit, and over 24 hours of listening time with the included case, the AirPods Pro give you a *ton* of bang for your buck.
Promising review: "Best purchase of 2022. I love the new AirPods Pro !! The bass is very deep compared to the previous one. And the noise canceling is amazing!! Definitely recommended." —Tobias
Promising review: "I have purchased every generation of AirPods. When I first read the reviews here, before purchasing these AirPods, I thought people were perhaps exaggerating a bit. But after having them for two days, what they say is absolutely true. The sound is amazing. Light years better than the AirPods Pro 1. It’s hard to believe that the richness of sound and bass can actually be produced by these small speakers. The noise cancellation feature is outstanding; in fact, when I took them out of my ears, and was hit with the onslaught of actual live sound around me, I realized just how effective the noise filtration is. They’re comfortable, fit great in my ears, especially with the choices of circular ear pads that are included, and the battery life is so much better than the previous generation. Love these guys. Very satisfying purchase." —M. SHAPIRO
Get them from Amazon for $229.99.
4. A weighted blanket reviewers swear by to help with anxiety, stress, and insomnia. The just-heavy-enough pressure can help you relax and feel comforted enough to drift off.
It's available in three sizes and and 10 weights, so whether you're looking for one for a kid, for yourself, or to use in a king- or queen-size bed with your partner, there's an option for you!
Promising review: "I got this blanket for my wife because she has anxiety and wakes up multiple times during the night, especially when I’m out of town. Ever since she has been using this blanket, she sleeps like a rock all night long, even when I’m out of town. Best purchase ever. She won’t sleep without it." —La Nini's Bakery
Promising reviews: "As a person who is diagnosed with generalized anxiety and deals with it on a daily basis especially at night, this blanket does wonders. Best purchase I've made in a really long time, my sleep has improved a great deal and I am less anxious at night, than I was before getting this product. I truly love this weighted blanket, I feel so secure and relaxed with the weight it holds. Definitely purchase this if your anxiety gets really bad during the evening." —Camilla Castillo
Get it from Amazon for $42.41+ (available in six colors and prints).
5. A foldable exercise bike with all the basic features you need if you don't have space or budget for a Peloton but want access to a quick cardio workout at home. It has a magnetic tension system to up the difficulty, and handy features on the screen so you can track your time, speed, distance, and more!
Promising review: "This bike is perfect for a simple and compact daily sweat ! It took a minute to put together but it’s the best purchase I’ve made EVER!!! Very durable, it is a little heavy to handle but I keep it in one spot! Nice to get some regular cardio in. 💪🏼" —Samantha Benoit
Promising review: "So so so happy with my purchase. It's so quiet!! I have arthritis, so I needed something low impact. The dial goes up to 8 I think....I'll never ever use the tension. But it's amazing to have something in my home that can give that kind of resistance. Best purchase!!! Easy to put together as well. Easy fold up and storage. So happy. 😁" —debbie afandor
Get it from Amazon for $134.
I bought this bike just as the pandemic was starting, and it was a *great* choice. I put it together in nooooo time flat, with the help of a handy YouTube video (as suggested by one of the reviewers). And the fold-up size is great, but the bike is sturdy and has great features for the price! I love the cushioned seat, which is muuuuuch comfier than most exercise bike seats I've sat on. My parents (including my mother, who hadn't had a workout routine in years) also bought one after I told them how great it is, and they use it all the time.
6. A Waterpik that'll take all the work out of flossing (including...buying floss at all). Just aim the nozzle, and a targeted jet of water'll get right in between your teeth, removing plaque and food particles without irritating your gums — or cutting off the circulation to your fingertips like regular floss.
This model has an on/off switch right on the handle so you can pause easily without squirting water all over your bathroom. It comes with seven flossing tips for different needs, including for crowns and implants — this is great for braces, too!
Promising review: "My hygienist at the dentist office recommended I buy one of these. This is the best thing I ever bought. Works just fantastic! I love it." —robert taylor
Promising review: "Got this after being diagnosed with gingivitis disease and getting 4 deep cleanings per year at dentist office. Last visit was less painful because my Waterpik is doing amazing job daily. I can't believe after brushing and flossing how much food comes out with this! Feels so clean! Deep gum clean. Controls tartar way better. Best money I spent. So worth it." —Kindle Customer
Get it from Amazon for $69.30+ (available in four colors).
Check our our review of a different Waterpik model to learn more about water flossing!
7. An acupressure foam mat (with matching pillow) with thousands of pressure points reviewers swear by for relaxation and pain relief.
Chat with your doctor for advice on if this is right for you!
Promising review: "Best purchase ever!! I have rheumatoid arthritis and this has been the only thing to help even a little bit. Such an awesome product!!" —dano
Promising review: "This has been best purchase ever. Reduces stress by 40%. Breathe through the pain — even more beneficial after a workout." —Kev
Promising review: "I have a love/hate relationship with this mat. But I can’t deny that it’s been extremely effective for me. I have chronic back pain. I would lay in bed late at night, unable to fall asleep due to the amount of pain I’m in. When you first lay down on the mat (I do so naked lol), it’s very painful, but it’s bearable. After a few minutes, the pain is less and I get a feeling of warmth in my back. I try to do it for at least 10 minutes. When I get off, my back is bright red with a thousand dimples. But, my chronic pain is GONE. Like completely. Well, at least for a couple of hours. The 10 minutes of torture is totally worth it. I don’t know why or how it works, but it does. After the thousands of dollars I’ve spent on Amazon over the years on all kinds of random things… I must say this might be the best purchase I’ve ever made. Thank you for literally changing my life!" —Nicole
Get it from Amazon for $26.02 (available in seven colors).
8. A percussion massager with five different head attachments for targeting different areas and reviewers love it for soothing sore muscles, easing neck and shoulder pain, and working through tough knots. And who doesn't love a massage?!
9. A microwave popper so you can buy your kernels in bulk (no annoying little bags!) and top your popcorn with WHATEVER you choose — no oil required, if you don't want to add it!
10. *The Amazon Coat* if you need a chic parka that'll keep you warm this coming winter. Bonus: it'll make everyone think you splurged big time. Mega style and mega warmth? Sign me up.
I bought this on Prime Day *two years ago* and it's WORTH IT !! SO WARM!!!! I LIVE in it all winter. Check out my review of the Amazon coat for more info. And btw it's $10 off right now when you click the coupon before adding to cart!
Promising review: "Bought this for a trip to Iceland. With winds of over 50 mph and temps in the low 20s, with the wind chill, I wasn’t cold for the first time ever. It was the best purchase, maybe ever." —Joan H.
Promising review: "OMG! Best coat I have EVER owned. Quality exceeded my expectations!! So warm, not too heavy. So many pockets that i don't need a purse. This is by far the best purchase I've made this year. I'll probably order the red one next year." —Deborah L.
Get it from Amazon for $149.99 (available in women's sizes XXS–5X and 13 colors)
11. A Bissell Cleanview bagless vacuum specially designed with a specialized brush roll for picking up embedded pet (and human) hair, powerful suction on carpet and hard floors, and an easy-empty tank so you don't have to (gag) touch all of that icky stuff. You can even get replacement Febreeze filters reviewers swear by for an extra boost of freshness.
12. And/or a robotic vacuum sure to work hard while you just sit back and relax...picking up crumbs, pet hair, dust, and anything else that keeps your house from feeling fresh and clean.
13. A Cuisinart 5-in-1 sandwich press, griddle, and grill for a kitchen tool that's the opposite of a unitasker. It works as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, and half grill/half griddle. TL;DR: dinner is all set!
14. A quick and easy breakfast sandwich maker so you can enjoy a hot and satisfying brekkie without having to go out — or shelling out those extra bucks.
It'll cook eggs, veggies, meats, and toast up English muffins, biscuits, and even small bagels. It comes with a recipe book with ideas, and you can TOSS THE REMOVABLE PARTS IN THE DISHWASHER! Breakfast is ready in five!
Promising review: "Love this so much! Used it everyday since I’ve received in mail! Best purchase of my life hands down! So good!" —Paige
Promising review: "Best $25 I've ever spent. This thing is revolutionary. So simple to use, easy to clean and makes consistently perfect breakfast sandwiches. One word of warning, let it cool down before you eat it as this device makes HOT breakfast sandwiches." —Richard Fowler
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in four colors).
15. The Shark Tank-famous Comfy, a wearable sweatshirt-blanket hybrid that'll become your standard uniform this fall and winter. Microfiber fleece on the outside, sherpa fluff on the inside, a truly gigantic pocket (for snacks!!), an oversized hood, and a slouchier-than-slouchy fit...what more can you ask for?!
Promising review: "Bestest bud in the Ohio winter. I have worn the heck out of this thing around the house, to go get the mail, etc. This thing is a lifesaver and it is so Comfy!!! I love it, best purchase I made all year." —Christina Bryant
Promising review: "This is the best thing you could ever buy for either yourself or for one of your loved ones! It’s SO comfy and soft! It’s also VERY warm so it’s perfect for winter and snowy days. I definitely recommend this! I would give this 10 out of 5 stars if I could!!!" —Zuni B.
Get the quarter-zip version from Amazon for $54.99 (available in one size, fits up to about 4X according to reviewers, and 11 colors, plus a nonzippered version).
16. A stylish acrylic block and set of sleek black knives, because this'll really dress up your kitchen — and the bonus is they actually are really great knives too!
18. A pair of TikTok-famous Cushionaire slide sandals that seem to get more popular with every passing day — and for good reason. Reviewers swear the molded cushioned footbed (made from a *waterproof* foam) stays comfy for hours and hours, whether you're using them as at-home slippers or actual outside shoes. One reviewer even says "If you thought Crocs were comfy... try these."
These might be the best thing I've bought all year — and with this job, I tend to buy a bit too much. They're SO COMFY, and I love putting them on right out of the shower — no need to worry about getting fuzzy slippers wet. And if you spend any amount of time on your feet around the house (especially when cooking or baking), these are a must to keep your feet from aching after standing on hard flooring.
Promising review: "I bought these to wear around the house on my hard floor and outside with the dogs and they’re the best purchase I’ve made all year! They’re so cushy and lightweight. Much better than my flat fluffy slippers! I wear a 7.5 and do not have wide feet. I bought the 8 and my foot fits perfectly. They make the typical flip flop sound but not a bunch of squeaking like some people reviewed." —Jessica D.
Promising review: "Best Amazon purchase I’ve made! I have spondylilothesis and spinal stenosis, so I get horrible back, leg and foot pains. This literally helps relieve my pain while I’m working standing on my feet. They are super cute I get tons of compliments on them and they are breathable, lightweight and easy to keep clean. Perfect for Hawaii weather! 💁🏽♀️ There are other brands that look like this but don’t be fooled THIS is the brand that is the most comfortable I have other brands and they don’t cut it!" —Chelsea Proenza
Get them from Amazon for $24.97+ (available in women's sizes 5–12 and 21 colors).