1. A coloring book that'll make your post–happy hour hours far happier, with over 120 pages of coloring and activities.
2. An easy-to-grab silicone pot holder to keep your fingers safe from being burned by a scalding plate of midnight Totino's pizza rolls.
3. A Bluetooth karaoke microphone that lights up, connects to an app on your phone for the backing track, and even creates cool voice effects.
Because anywhere is a karaoke bar if you choose to believe it.
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
The gripping technology on the bottom of the glasses lifts off when you pick them up, but grips tight when knocked from the side. Plus, they're made of unbreakable plastic that looks like glass.
5. A book of crosswords best solved while inebriated — some of them are on a slant so you can even read them better.
6. A guide to the best pizza anywhere in the world, so whether you're ubriaco, pijan, or 취한, you can locate a proper slice.
7. A Yelp-backed app that helps you satisfy your drunchies 24 hours a day.
8. A deck of cards that turns ANY game into a drinking game — perfect for those occasions when you start to...forget...the rules of that drinking game.
9. A pad of intoxication citations to pass out to your messy friends. (Warning: These may be passed right back to you.)
10. An eloquent water bottle for anyone who needs hydration reminders to feel less shitty the next morning.
11. Or a pack of labels you can attach to any water bottle when you've fallen down the rabbit hole.
12. An Ostrich mini arm pillow for anyone who truly believes anywhere is suitable for a nap.
13. A silicone mold that makes ice or Jello shot glasses, meaning you won't have a giant sink full of glassware to wash in the morning.
A shot INSIDE a Jello shot?!
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
14. A pack of useful temporary tattoos for party people who may have a tendency to lose each other in a crowd.
15. A suction cup SipCaddy that will help you A) get drunk in the shower or B) partake of some hair of the dog while crying in there the morning after.
16. A collapsible pocket flask for anyone likely to leave things behind after a few pints.
Just drink, fold, and stow before you even get the chance to forget it.
Get it from Amazon for $8.59.
17. A scaled-down beer pong set with a catapulting ball that's tethered to the table so things can't get TOO sloppy.
Less time crawling around looking for the ball...more time playing.
Get it from Amazon for $27.72.
18. A cheery feline coat hook that waves hello when you finally stagger home — prepare for a case of the giggles.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
19. A unique shot glass that layers the alcohol and the chaser ~in one container~ — no more bad taste between taking the shot and reaching for the chaser.
20. A decision-making coin that'll help you make the hard choices in life — between red vs. white whine, hoppy vs. malty beer, bourbon vs. scotch...and of course going home vs. one more drink.
21. A motion-detecting toilet light that glows any of 16 colors — so you don't miss the bowl no matter what.
No tripping, no peeing in the wrong place — it'll even light up the room while you're holding your friend's hair back.
Get it from Amazon for $15.95.