1. A trio of spooky pins for wannabe Sanderson sisters.
2. Matching necklaces for sisters who use a secret code.
3. A mug for a sister who's kinda lukewarm.
4. A necklace for the sister you have Game of Thrones viewing parties with.
5. A bottle of wine (or several) for the middle sister who needs a drink.
6. A set of nail decals for anyone who grew up in a ~Full House~.
7. A Hamilton-themed note card for when your sister needs a reminder to get 'er done.
8. A tank for the sister who's the stuff of myths.
9. A necklace for the sister you'd never let freeze.
10. A personalized keychain for the sister who may live far away but is always close to your heart.
11. A pair of sweatshirts for sisters who always do at least one duet of Wicked's "For Good" when they're going on a road trip.
12. A print for the Luigi to your Mario.
13. A double-stranded initial necklace that'll keep your sister close to your heart.
14. A sweet card for the sister you can talk to for hours.
15. A duo of pretty floral necklaces for "different flowers from the same garden."
16. A set of postcards for the sister who lent you her favorite novels.
17. A customizable bracelet for the sister who also happens to be your twin.
18. A patch to serve as a reminder (not that she'd ever need one).
19. A necklace for a sister who's always gazing at the stars.
20. Pencils that know when you're both at your best.
21. A card for the sister you're always borrowing books from.
22. An adorable Funko Pop figurine for the Louise to your Tina (or the Tina to your Louise).
Get them both from Amazon for $8.99.