39 Products For Impatient People
Don't wait around to try these.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of bag-carrying handles if making trip...after trip...after trip...carrying the groceries home is just not working after you. Want to carry ALL the bags at once (without hurting your hands)? These'll do the trick.
2. A super-speedy wine stain remover so you can quickly undo Sandra's sloshing all over your pristine white couch and carpet, without losing your ~temper-nillo~. Now you can get back to enjoying the party.
3. A microwave rice steamer to make burnt stovetop rice (or waiting like...40 minutes for your rice cooker to finish) a thing of the past. Just add your grain, water, and pop in the micro!
4. A set of synthetic clip-in extensions for anyone who doesn't want to wait months...or years...to grow out their hair. You'll look like you grew mermaid-worthy hair overnight. We're talking 3,000 five-star reviews on Amazon, too!
5. A new version (it has a built-in light now!!) of the original basic Kindle so you can *instantly download* your next read. No walking to the bookstore or waiting two days for your paperback to arrive with Prime shipping.
6. A drain snake with over 4,000 micro hooks and a slim design to shimmy down any drain (you don't even need to remove the cover) and snag all the hairs and goop that's clogging the system — in one quick pull.
7. A foot filing rasp that'll undo years of callus buildup in mere MINUTES. No waiting for intense creams to do their work, no getting pedicure after pedicure — if you want to see results ASAP, you'll think it's ~grate~.
8. A microfiber cloth to remove every single trace of dirt and makeup (even waterproof formulas!) with just water and in ONE swipe, so you can get to bed STAT without breaking out 1,000 different makeup removers, cleansers, etc.
9. Or a Foreo Luna Mini 2, a silicone face-cleansing brush designed to totally remove your makeup, dirt, and oil, AAAAND gently exfoliate your skin in just 60 seconds (I know).
10. Two pairs of self-tying shoelaces so you can head out the door for a quick jog or grocery run *truly* quickly — just slip them through the loops of any lace-up shoe and slip 'em on your feet.
11. A tub of extra large, heavy duty cleaning wipes to get tough jobs done in no time flat. No spraying, scrubbing, rinsing, scrubbing, and rinsing again. One wipe = the job is done. Now you get FINALLY get around to what you actually *want* to do.
12. A bottle of Fanola purple shampoo that'll neutralize yellow tones and brassiness for platinum locks — all in one to three minutes and *without* a trip to the salon
13. An Instant Pot for whipping up press-the-button-and-watch-the-magic-happen dishes and meals — in much less time than a slow cooker!
14. A Squatty Potty for anyone who can't just SIT AROUND all day on the toilet, waiting to poop and reading the back of their shampoo bottle. You now have 20 minutes back in your day.
15. A pet hair–removing roller with a patented brush design (and *no* adhesive strips) to rid your lovely black sofa of all your furry friend's shedding in a quick roll — so you can get back to cuddling together.
16. A mini steamer to make short work of wrinkles in the morning. How short? It heats up in 90 SECONDS and releases creases and set wrinkles even faster.
17. Or — more realistically, tbh — a bottle of Downy wrinkle release spray you can just spritz on and magically reveal crease-free clothing when you can't bear to even wait the 90 seconds for your steamer to heat up. There are other things to be done!
18. A Muller veggie chopper to turn your onion-cutting tears into tears of joy when you realize the whole dang thing is diced with one press of the lever. Because your need for fresh salsa can't wait.
19. A pair of cactus-shaped dryer balls whose prickles will ensure your laundry dries quicker and gets softer than ever. Those towels that take FOR-E-VER (The Sandlot voice) to dry? No more.
20. A pack of Avarelle pimple patches formulated with tea tree oil and calendula oil (to heal and shrink zits faster overnight). And they come in four(!) sizes — small, medium, and large circles PLUS large, square patches so you can easily treat and shrink clusters of pimples all at once.
21. A quick-drying top coat so you can finally stop saying "oh sheet!" when you see the indents pressed into your fresh manicure when you wake up in the morning. This baby'll have your polish fully set looooong before you go to bed (like, in a few minutes after applying, max!).
22. A fume-free oven cleaner you can spray on, leave for a minute, and then wipe away for an oven so clean, you'll think it was swapped out for a new model overnight. Time to reward yourself after all this cleaning with a cake.
23. A Revlon one-step drying brush with a unique oval-shaped barrel so you can get super close to your scalp for smooth hair and majorly boosted volume at the roots — in THREE MINUTES like the reviewer pictured here!
24. A L'Oreal blowout priming spray that'll cut down your drying time while protecting your hair from heat damage (because your arms don't need a whole workout when you're trying to get ready), all while achieving salon-quality softness.
25. A microwave omelet maker to upgrade your morning routine. ~Omelet you finish~, but this might be the easiest way to make a healthy breakfast of all time. OF ALL TIME.
26. A bottle of Tilex Mold & Mildew spray to power away the grossest of bathroom growths — NO NEED TO SCRUB AWAY!!! Just let sit, and then wipe. Once.
27. A stainless steel electric corkscrew that'll open a bottle in seconds, seriously reducing the amount of time you have to wait before having a glass of wine.
28. A Two-Minute Mornings journal with just a few key questions you can fill out quickly (even before you have coffee) so you can get that immediate *I just got something done* feeling — in just 120 seconds.
29. Instyler's Glossier straightening brush, a tourmaline ceramic tool that'll smooth and sleek-ify even the curliest hair in no time flat — without *making* it flat.
30. Extra large, biodegradable body wipes for when you need that shower-clean feeling, like STAT, but don't have access to one.
31. A vented microwave food steamer, because on weeknights, cooking is hard. And eating healthy-ish food is even harder. Let your microwave do the work tonight.
32. A handy-dandy silicone paw cleaner designed to fully (but gently) remove dirt, mud, sand, ice melt and whatever else from your furry friend's feet pronto – and without the hassle of scrubbing.
33. A Migrastil roll-on stick to help evaporate your migraine or tension headache within minutes. Just apply the blend of essential oils (including lavender, spearmint, and peppermint) onto your temples, forehead, and the back of your neck — and POOF! Relief is here.
34. A Remington tapered curling wand that'll heat up in 30 SECONDS and create gorgeous waves so you can head out the door in no time. ~Wave~ hello to all that sleeping-in time you now have.
35. A miracle-adjacent carpet stain remover so you can banish wine stains, pet stains, and what-the-heck-even-is-that stains — WITHOUT rinsing or vacuuming. Aka your roommate won't even *know* you spilled in the first place.
36. A Jergens in-shower lotion designed to be used on wet skin so you can get in, get out, and get on with your day. Mornings are hard enough!
37. A set of toaster-friendly bags perfect for whipping up an ooey gooey grilled cheese when you can't really manage the whole stove thing. Plus they're dishwasher safe, so you don't need to do any washing up by hand!
38. A HyperChiller iced beverage maker that'll cool hot drinks by up to 130° in 60 seconds with zero dilution. So you can brew hot coffee, and then sixty seconds later, have a perfect iced drink ready to go!
39. A ~Fasta Pasta~ cooker to make perfectly al dente pasta right in the microwave — no waiting for the pot to boil. Plus, the lid doubles as a strainer, so you really won't dirty any extra dishes!
These'll help appease the little Veruca Salt inside of us all.
Want to get more things done? Check out 34 Products That’ll Help You Clean So Much Faster. And then take a well-deserved rest with 26 Products That'll Help You Go To Sleep So Much Faster.
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.