1. A strand of unicorn lights that'll turn any dorm room or apartment into a mythical wonderland.
2. Owl lip glosses that are the who's who in lip care.
3. A ramen crossbody that really uses its noodle.
4. A winky tee for any aspiring Lucille Bluth.
5. A panda speaker that packs some bamBOOM.
Get it? Like the hybrid of bamboo and boom.
6. A clutch for anyone who appreciates financial liquidity.
7. An eyes and lips set to get their whole face covered in gold and dusty rose.
8. A Shiba Inu pillow for anyone whose apartment doesn't allow pets.
10. Geometric gem ornaments that bring new meaning to the term "Christmas baubles."
Price: $9.90 (for set of two)
11. A gift trio for the founding member of your cat coven.
12. Faux fur earbuds that look (but don't sound) fuzzy.
13. A fox mug to sip out of while dressed in cozy socks and eating a bagel with lox.
14. A three-pack of breakfast socks that'll make them say "Eggcellent."
15. A wool beret that's really the cat's meow.
16. A colorblocked scarf for anyone who freezes in all the colors of the wind.
17. A lariat necklace for anyone who's obsessed with crystals.
18. A sparkly antler headband that'll transform them into a rhinestone reindeer.
21. A phone case that Ron Swanson would totally use... if he deigned to have a smart phone.
23. A glossy rainbow backpack for anyone who shines on in the stormiest weather.
24. Faux shearling gloves for anyone who prefers style to shivering.
25. A NASA bomber jacket that makes an ~out of this world~ gift.
26. A moto jacket for anyone who doesn't have one already.
27. A fun analog watch that knows it's always time for pizza.
30. A furry pouch to fill with lipsticks in every shade of the rainbow.
32. Pom-pom earrings for anyone who knows how to have a ball.
Price: $4.90 / Available in three colors.