We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
PSA: Amazon has a ~Subscribe & Save~ feature where you can order your most-loved products on a regular basis (options range from every month to every six months) — saving you up to 15% on your favorite things!
Here are some of the BEST beauty products you can subscribe to (and save on!):
1. A cruelty-free mud mask that detoxifies and brightens skin.
Promising review: “This mask has completely salvaged my skin. I struggle with breakouts and redness/scarring and nothing ever seems to clear it up perfectly. Using this every day for a week, my pores have shrunk, scarring has cleared up, and my skin has gotten much less oily throughout my long work day. I have been much happier about the quality of my skin. Amazing results.” —Amazon Customer
2. A classic red lipstick that comes in six shades for every complexion.
Each shades corresponds to a different celeb L’Oreal ambassador, including Blake Lively, Freida Pinto, and Zoë Saldana.
Promising review: “Great lipstick! I’m fair skinned with strawberry blonde hair & this goes perfectly with my complexion. The texture is great — non-drying and non-flaky.” —Ashlyn
Price: $5.99 / Available in six colors.
3. A NYX eyebrow set that creates fierce yet natural-looking brows in no time flat.
Promising review: “When I was younger, I fell off a swing and busted my head open. It left me with a scar by one of my eyebrows that doesn’t grow hair. I also HATE the harsh ‘clearly my eyebrows are drawn on’ look. This is the best one that I have come across. I use the shade on the top and it takes a few quick strokes of the brush. It is also very forgiving, so if you put too much product you can just brush it and it blends in. Love it. Great natural look.” —Mariam
Price: $5.69 / Available in six shades.
4. A hydrating primer that nourishes skin while creating the perfect base layer for makeup.
Promising review: “When they say hydrating, they mean it. This feels smooth and goes on super easy. I have really dry skin that can become patchy or scaly in dry/cold weather. One pump covers my entire face and has not caused any skin problems (I have very sensitive skin). This lasts me an entire day and gives me a natural glow throughout the day. It even helps with the rubbing of my glasses on my nose. I would completely recommend this product to anyone with dry skin.” —Kaleigh
5. Calming face wipes that will remove every trace of makeup and soothe sensitive skin.
Promising review: “I’ve tried many different brands of makeup removing wipes and these are by far my favorite. They don’t leave an oily residue, and ONE wipe gets my entire face clean. Even waterproof mascara is no match for these wipes. Doesn’t hurt your eyes, doesn’t sting, and has a fantastic scent. Love love love these.” —L. Winkelman
6. A mattifying foundation that lasts all damn day.
Promising review: “This is possibly the best foundation I have tried in years. My skin is oily and breakout prone. This foundation blended in easily and kept my skin smooth and matte for an entire eight hour shift at work. My job is sometimes physical and involves heavy lifting, so my other foundations turned into an oil slick after four-five hours.This foundation also offers good coverage for acne scars, but does not look cakey. I would recommend this product and will repurchase it.” —Clare C.
Price: $5.08 / Available in 24 shades.
7. A tinted lip balm that provides hydration and color on days you don’t feel like wearing a full lipstick.
Promising review: “I love this balm — it’s halfway between a lip balm and a lipstick. It definitely leaves a nice, distinct color that is somewhat opaque and heavier than most balms. However, it’s not as heavy as a lipstick and is nice and creamy. Love it! I also bought because it has SPF.” —No Cal Gal
Price: $5.41 / Available in six colors.
8. A classic tin of Smith’s rosebud salve that prevents dreaded winter chapped lips — even if you wear matte lipstick every day.
Promising review: “I’ve been using this miracle product for decades and it never disappoints! I detest ‘rose’ fragrance, but find the subtle sent of this salve delicious. It softens your lips quickly, heals chapped lips and skin overnight, and is the perfect base for lipstick or gloss. A great value — a little goes a long way! One tin easily lasts me for months and months.” —Erin Walters
9. A neutral eyeshadow palette with four long-wearing colors you can wear every day.
11. A pearlized mineral powder that creates the perfect ~glow up~ highlight.
12. A gel eyeliner set that’ll give you an Adele-level cat eye every time.
Promising review: “This was my first time using a gel eye liner so I wasn’t sure what to expect, but it totally won me over!. I have always used liquid eye liner and my lines would come out kinda crooked or get dry really quickly and disappear. I love how much control you have over the brush, so you can make the line as thick or thin as you want it. After wearing it for a whole day at work, I expected to get home with panda eyes, but nope, it hadn’t smudged or dried off. I would totally recommend this product.” —Mitzi
13. An eyelid primer that’ll make any eye shadow stay color-perfect and crease-free all day.
Promising review: “So let me start by saying I have used nearly every eyeshadow primer available. MAC, Lorac, Urban Decay…they don’t hold a candle to this one. I have very oily skin. Using this primer, shadow lasts a full eight hours or more. I could get maybe five or six hours out of the other brands, if I’m lucky. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Thank you Elizabeth Mott for finally making a primer that lasts! I love this stuff!” —Melissa Mae
14. An effective brush and sponge shampoo that makes cleaning your caked-on tools a lazy girl’s dream.
Promising review: “I admit it. I’m terrible when it comes to taking care of my makeup and brushes. So in a rare moment of responsibility, I finally broke down and started looking for a brush cleaner. I can happily say that this cleaner does a bang-up job! A little of this cleaner, a handful of seconds working it in and rinsing, and my brushes look practically as good as the day I bought them! Saved me a ton of money on new brushes, and it didn’t take away from my being-lazy time!” —Ysar
15. A Hyaluronic acid-infused moisturizer that hydrates deeply and helps fight wrinkles right away.
16. A long-lasting setting spray that keeps makeup in place and perfectly matte in even the sweatiest situations.
19. A trio of sponges that gently exfoliate normal, sensitive, mature, and even acne-prone skin.
Promising review: “I’ve just purchased these for the second time because I was so impressed by what they’ve done for my skin. After a few months of using them with face wash, my complexion cleared up dramatically. My skin has never been brighter or more clear; I’m so happy! I definitely recommend these for anyone with any skin type.” —Claire Matthews
Price: $11.37 (for a pack of three)
20. A smooth eyeliner pencil that takes the irritation and pain out of tightlighting your eyes.
Promising review: “I really like this eyeliner. I had bought a different one from a different brand before and they sucked. This one stays on, is very pigmented, and even wings are really easy to do (even though I use this for my waterline and the inside part of my upper eyelid). It’s so smooth, non-irritating, and it’s just awesome! It’s way cheaper here and I will definitely be buying it here from now on.” —Jessica Le
21. A lightweight and blendable foundation that comes in 50 DIFFERENT SHADES.
Promising review: “I absolutely LOVE this foundation. Honestly, I would have to say that this is the best kind I’ve ever used. I have sensitive skin with a combination between dry and oily. This foundation is very lightweight, and IMO, it is perfect for us women who love a more natural look. Thank you L’Oreal for making it easier for African American women to find their perfect shade!” —Nubian Princess
Price: $7.57 / Available in 50 shades.
22. A three-in-one palette that makes contouring basically foolproof.
Promising review: “This really makes a huge difference and is SUPER easy! I bought it as a’ it’s cheap, I’ll try it out’ type of buy and am pleasantly surprised. I really recommend it. I have very fair skin but the colors blend easily and work well!” —CTK
Price: $8.98 / Available in two colors.
23. A double-ended eye art wand you can use as eyeliner and eyeshadow.
Promising review: “LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product. Applied over regular eye shadow, it keeps the eye shadow in place with no smearing or gathering in eye lid crease! It’s like a top coat that seals everything in place. Lasts until it’s removed with make up remover! I bought all the colors; I was so pleased and will buy again when I use these.” —L. Foster
Price: $7.12 / Available in nine colors.
24. A correcting eye cream that fights against dark circles and puffiness — and wins.
Promising review: “If you have bad allergies like me than you probably have dark circles under your eyes which health professionals refer to as “allergic shiners.” And they are the darkest under the eye circles and usually impossible to cover up. But not if you use this amazing eye cream by Roc. My horribly dark circles are hardly visible now even without makeup. I noticed that the circles were getting lighter just after three days and now that I have been using this product for a month twice a day; they are almost non-existent. I will definitely be sticking with this product because it is the only one I’ve tried that actually works!” —China Girl
25. A hydrating sheet mask that feels like an expensive spa treatment.
Promising review: “My skin feels super moist and plump after just one use. I just had a facial a few days ago at a high-end spa and I feel that I can replicate the moisture and tone through these masks. Yes, they are drippy, but use the excess liquid wisely and put it on your neck and chest. I will continue buying these!” —Michelle Freed
Price: $19.15 (for a pack of two)
26. Creamy matte lipsticks that feel great on lips while providing killer color payoff.
Promising review: “I freaking love this lipstick. I bought it (hesitantly) after watching a YouTube beauty video. It’s the lipstick I reach for the most, and I’m so sure that I’ll purchase it again. The matte doesn’t dry your lips out, the pigmentation payoff is impressive for a drugstore brand, and it’s creamy for a long time before mattifying. I’m obsessed.” —Sanjay Gangal
Price: $5.31 / Available in 10 colors.
Check out all the the awesome beauty products you can subscribe to on Amazon here.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.
If you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Gift Guide newsletter!
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Donald Trump's potential business conflicts.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌