PSA: Amazon has a ~Subscribe & Save~ feature where you can order your most-loved products on a regular basis (options range from every month to every six months) — saving you up to 15% on your favorite things!
Here are some of the BEST beauty products you can subscribe to (and save on!):
1. A classic red lipstick that comes in six shades for every complexion.
2. A NYX eyebrow set that creates fierce yet natural-looking brows in no time flat.
3. A hydrating primer that nourishes skin while creating the perfect base layer for makeup.
4. Calming face wipes that will remove every trace of makeup and soothe sensitive skin.
5. A mattifying foundation that lasts all damn day.
6. A tinted lip balm that provides hydration and color on days you don't feel like wearing a full lipstick.
7. A neutral eyeshadow palette with four long-wearing colors you can wear every day.
8. Super-lengthening mascara that'll make people ask you if you're wearing falsies.
9. A pearlized mineral powder that creates the perfect ~glow up~ highlight.
10. A gel eyeliner set that'll give you an Adele-level cat eye every time.
11. An eyelid primer that'll make any eye shadow stay color-perfect and crease-free all day.
12. An effective brush and sponge shampoo that makes cleaning your caked-on tools a lazy girl's dream.
13. A Hyaluronic acid-infused moisturizer that hydrates deeply and helps fight wrinkles right away.
14. A long-lasting setting spray that keeps makeup in place and perfectly matte in even the sweatiest situations.
15. A set of super-pigmented eye and lip pencils in 30 stunning shades.
16. A Clarisonic replacement brush head that's soft and plush for even sensitive skin.
17. A trio of sponges that gently exfoliate normal, sensitive, mature, and even acne-prone skin.
18. A smooth eyeliner pencil that takes the irritation and pain out of tightlighting your eyes.
19. A lightweight and blendable foundation that comes in 50 DIFFERENT SHADES.
20. A three-in-one palette that makes contouring basically foolproof.
21. A double-ended eye art wand you can use as eyeliner and eyeshadow.
22. A correcting eye cream that fights against dark circles and puffiness — and wins.
23. Creamy matte lipsticks that feel great on lips while providing killer color payoff.
Check out all the the awesome beauty products you can subscribe to on Amazon here.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.