22 Things To Add To Your Closet That Our Readers Love
Tried and beloved by BuzzFeed readers.
1. A super comfy aviator jacket you'll want to wear every day; luckily for you, it goes with eVeRyThInG.
3. Perfectly-slouchy joggers with cute mesh inserts for anyone who is tired of sacrificing comfort in their daily wear.
5. A multi-pack of Hanes tagless tees for effortless pairing with comfy jeans, fancy skirts, and more.
8. A skater LBD for anyone who wants to channel Audrey Hepburn, but also likes being actually comfortable.
9. Classic Doc Martens that'll last ~forever~ (even if you wear them every day, which you totally will).
10. Cotton and spandex leggings at a price point that's so reasonable, you almost have to buy them in every color.
11. A super soft tee you'll feel good about wearing — both because it's crazy comfy and because it's ethically-made.
17. Seamless undies that disappear under your clothes (and are comfy enough to forget you're wearing them.)
19. A wool coat with deeeeeep pockets to keep your hands toasty warm and your phone nice and secure.
22. And of course a plush pullover with a hood that looks like a cute animal – it's so warm and cozy, you could say it has zero chill.
You, right now:
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.