Today (March 16th) All Modern is offering free shipping—even on furniture!—if you use the code OHSHIP at checkout.
We rounded-up some of the things you may want to buy to take advantage of that deal (because we all know that paying for shipping is truly the actual worst).
1. A two-tone loveseat that clocks in at under 53", making it perfect for even the most cramped living room.
2. A minimalist coffee table with a secret storage area to hide your books and tchotchkes when it's time to declutter.
3. A pair of durable and lightweight chairs you can use as dining chairs, extra living room seating, office chairs, and more.
4. A cozy and floofy stool to rest your weary feet on.
You can also pet it and pretend it's the dog-turned-ottoman from Beauty and the Beast.
Promising review: "This gives a shot of high design to any room and (even better) a shot of functionality. This stool is both sturdy and at a perfect height to kick up your feet. Its faux fur texture is unbelievably soft, and the piece is light enough to easily movable throughout the house! Pros: Lightweight, sturdy, luxurious, and portable. Cons: NONE." —Jonathan
Price: $61.99 (on sale from $88.99) / Available in black and white.
5. A sleek metal shelf that makes swapping out your displayed art, books, or inspiration really easy.
Promising review: "Super cute wall shelves. They are practical and convenient for our entrance. I love them!" —Greg
Price: $15 / Available in brass (pictured) and copper.
6. A pair of golden bookends for anyone who likes to get ~handsy~ with a novel or two.
7. A contemporary table that seats up to six people and can transform any small space into the perfect breakfast nook, eat-in kitchen, or dining area.
8. A mid-century end table with two levels to keep your coffee and reading material separate from your decorations or plants.
9. A chrome bar cart that'll bring cocktail hour into the comfort of your own home.
10. A platform bed with a low-profile headboard to seamlessly blend in to the rest of your decor.
11. A vintage-looking area rug for anyone who wants to brighten up their space with punches of pink and aqua.
12. A pair of bar stools that provide just enough back support to be seriously comfy without taking up a ton of room.
13. A trio of mahogany wicker baskets for an easy way to corral all your shit....that actually looks stylish.
14. A chic TV console chock full of open storage to display books, DVDs, memorabilia, or just make sure you always know where the remote is.
15. A luxe faux fur throw that'll transport you right to the halls of Winterfell (before the Starks ever left).
Bonus: it's machine washable! 🙌
Promising review: "This feels so luxurious. It's heavier than I expected which is a plus. It does collect dog hair, but a quick shake fixes that. The two sides are only sewn together at the edges, but this has not been an issue. I recommend this throw!" —Barbara
Price: $38.99 / Available in four colors (pictured on right).
16. A canvas print of an abstract painting for anyone who can't quite afford the real deal.
Promising review: "This is a great canvas print. I love the colours and the abstract pattern. I hung it in my dining room to give it a more modern feel. It came well very well packaged and arrived exactly when they said it would. Do not hesitate to buy." —Lynn
17. A tufted velour chaise lounge that is basically begging to be read upon.
18. A metallic desk lamp to shine a light on only your ~fanciest~ work.
19. An easy-to-assemble office chair that stays comfy all day and will make you feel like a BOSS.
20. A modern bookcase for anyone who wants lots of storage space without looking clunky or bulky.
21. A sleeper sofa that's so comfy it'll make your visitors say, "Guest room? No thanks!"
22. A mid-century dining set with a rich wood finish to trick people into thinking you spent more than you did.
23. A barrel-back chair that'll look perfectly at home in a cozy reading nook.
Promising review: "I was skeptical on the color at first and the quality considering the price, but I'm so glad I purchased. Great quality for the price. They turned out PERFECT for my master bedroom bay window. Highly recommend if you're in the market for an accent chair. Pros: Great value, easy assembly Cons: wish they came with accent pillow" —Teresa
Price: $121.99 / Available in five colors.
24. A retro-inspired ottoman with soft and furry upholstery you have to caress.
25. A gorgeous and colorful sideboard that wants to become your very favorite piece of furniture.
26. A tufted bed with rhinestone buttons to help you sleep like royalty.
It has adjustable legs to make the headboard as high or low as you want.
Promising review: "I went by all the reviews when purchasing bc the last thing I wanted to do was return a bed! My husband was skeptical, but I was confident. It's gorgeous and sturdy and you don't see the metal of the headboard as long as your box spring and mattress are high enough! I love it and recommend it. I actually lied to my husband and told him it was more expensive because he couldn't believe quality was that good for the price paid! Best investment!" —Victoria
Price: $394.99 (on sale from $779) / Available in 10 colors.
27. A gold-and-mirror bar cart that could totally pass as an antique.
28. A writing desk with a glass top so you can see all of your gorgeous office supplies on display.
29. A velvet loveseat with squared arms for any aspiring George Costanza.
30. A trio of gilded sculptures that are like little emojis for your home. ✌️ 👍 👌
31. A perfectly-worn rug for anyone looking to add some vintage flair without hitting the flea markets.
Promising review: "It is just like the photo. Looks very expensive and is just a beautiful, well constructed rug. I love it! No shedding! I will buy another one and keep it until this one gets old and replace it with the new. I love it that much! It's gray overall with cream like colors It would work in any room!" —Jenny Ann
Price: $58.99+ / Available in six sizes.