2. A set of teeny character studs that ~have the droids you're looking for.~
3. A BB-8 infinity scarf that'll make you say, "It's a wrap!"
4. Limited edition lipsticks worthy of any general slash princess.
5. A camera bag with Chewbacca's signature belt as a strap.
6. A set of socks for a more subtle touch.
7. A Captain Phasma-inspired jacket for any First Order badass.
8. A cardigan for any low key Rey cosplay.
9. Millennium Falcon blueprint cufflinks that are the opposite of "a hunk of junk."
10. An illustrated C-3PO tee.
11. A faux leather coin purse you can keep your extra Imperial credits in.
13. A pilot's jacket handed from Poe Dameron to Finn to you.
14. A vintage-inspired poster tee that looks like it could be from 1977.
16. A tank that corresponds with your ~darth~ worldview.
17. Boxers with the vibe of an old-timey propaganda poster.
18. A cardigan printed with Rebel Alliance and Imperial symbols.
19. A pair of slip-on sneakers you can Kessel Run in.
20. Yoda studs that will encourage you to "Do. Or Do not. There is no try."
22. A tee with the children's book you wish you read as a kid.
23. A mesh bodysuit that's outta this galaxy.
24. A sleep shirt with a glow-in-the-dark hidden message for your bedtime bud.
25. Light saber earrings that look pretty sharp.
26. A minimalist stormtrooper tee in shades of gray.
27. A tee for any Han-and-Leia level power couple.
28. A pair of joggers comfy enough to watch all seven films in.
Or four. It's ok to skip the prequels.
Get them from Forever 21 for $24.90.
29. Tees that the dad jokes are strong with.
Vader's Day isn't that far away. Oh, sorry, Father's Day.
Get them from Amazon for $13.02.