We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of individual pet hair removal sheets designed for removing every single strand from your clothing. Keep a few in your bag, at your desk, and at home for on-the-go cleanup without having to find that lint roller.
2. A dough-rolling bag so the perfect pie crust or pizza base is easier than ever. Just pop in your dough, zip, and roll until it's the right size.
3. A waterproof fiber mascara if you've ever been tempted to get those pricey eyelash extensions. People swear by this for loooooong lashes, *zero smudging* (even when reviewers accidentally slept in it) and no! more! clumps!
4. A Jergens in-shower lotion designed to be used on wet skin so you can get in, get out, and get on with your day. Mornings are hard enough!
5. A dishwasher cleaner and disinfectant to remove limescale, rust, grease, and other nasty buildup so your machine runs more efficiently than ever — while you just sit back and relax. It even kills Salmonella and E. coli!
6. A pack of bamboo charcoal blotting sheets for banishing that afternoon forehead grease — you're glowing, but not oily!
7. A pair of lil' leaf scoopers to help make clearing your lawn less of a, well, chore.
8. A hexagonal productivity timer so you can break down your work day (or that huge product) into manageable chunks — and take breaks that actually HELP you get things done. Plus it'll look really cool on your desk.
9. A bottle of Chamberlain's Leather Milk conditioner that'll bring new life to your furniture, shoes, handbags and more. It's like a time machine for dull, scratched, or dried-out leather, is what I'm saying.
10. A SockDock, aka a useful tool you can clip dirty socks to (in pairs!), toss the *whole thing* in the washer and dryer, and remove together so NO SOCK gets lost. And you're not stuck searching for a pair when you're already running late.
11. A lavender and chamomile aromatherapy mist to spray on everything and make your bedroom a ~Cave of Slumbers~ when you're staring up at the ceiling at 2:47 a.m. and chanting "GO TO SLEEP!"
12. A razor protector (it fits all standard men's and women's razors) to prevent rust and corrosion and keep your blades sharper for longer, so you don't have to waste money on replacements again and again and again.
13. Antimicrobial silicone sponges that'll never get stinky — they're almost 100% resistant to mold and mildew, more durable than regular sponges, and won't scratch your pots and pans!
14. An scented hand sanitizer spray, because it's cold and flu season, but you don't want to smell like you use rubbing alcohol as perfume. And it's still 99.9% effective against those terrifying germs.
15. A laundry folding board that'll, in a few quick moves, transform your wrinkled piles of clothes into *neat*, *easy-to-sort-through* stacks o' crispness.
16. A set of bake-even strips you can wrap around cake pans before you bake for a more level, evenly baked result. No need to cut off the top of your cake = no wasted cake!!
17. A hair-smoothing gel cream stick (it's like a mascara wand!) to control any pesky flyaways for a more polished updo — without making your roots look dirty or greasy.
18. A portable rose gold speaker that packs a surprising audio punch, given its size.
19. A three-tier mesh drying rack so when you finally wash your favorite sweater and notice the tag says "lay flat to dry," you're not like...."what?"
20. An LED ring light that'll clip right to your smartphone or any other device. And with three different brightness intensities, you can customize their selfie or foodstagram like a profesh photog.
21. A decisive notepad to help you make *smart* choices after filling it out. With sections to list gut feelings, pros and cons, and what the best and worst outcomes might be, you'll feel confident in what you ended up with.
22. A lil' tin of breath mints that'll pack a big punch of energy when you're hitting that inescapable 3 p.m. slump — that's right, there's 40mg of caffeine per mint! Plus a complex of vitamins.
23. A pack of houseplant sticky traps to end your gnat problem once and for all. No more stalking them in silence and trying to smack them out of the air.
24. A flat colander that'll fit right into your sink for easy ingredient prep without scraps falling into your drain (and getting all gross). Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away, just sayin'.
25. A Drop Stop car seat gap filler so you can say goodbye to the problem of lost French fries, coins, and more that have fallen into the *crevasse* that exists between your front seat and the center console.
26. A pair of soft silicone grips to keep your glasses from slipping off your face when you look down. This is one of those inventions that makes you think "Well why didn't I think of that?!"
27. A fun and functional multitool masquerading as a hair clip. Just use it to pin back those in-your-face locks and take it out whenever you need a ruler, nail file, box opener, screwdriver, or bottle opener (beer me, stat!).
28. A Cerama-Bryte cooktop cleaning kit, which includes cooktop cleaning solution, a scrubbing pad, and a scraper so you can absolutely remove every bit of baked- and caked-on food from any smooth range — no matter how long it's been there. All in just minutes!
29. Nip + Fab's cleansing pads made with 2.8% glycolic acid for gentle chemical exfoliation, revealing brighter and clearer skin every day — plus hyaluronic acid for moisture and witch hazel to tone and soothe.
30. A silk scrunchie so you can get your hair out of your face while going about your day or sleeping — without doing any damage. Silky scrunchie = silkier, breakage-free hair.
31. A super-chill penguin you can fill with baking soda to keep your fridge odor-free and fresh. It's cuter *and* takes up less space than a box of baking soda.
Me on my way to get things DONE, thanks to these products:
Check out our last two versions of products (from August and September) under $20 that get things done for more ~productivity~!
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.