We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A dozen Bottle Bright tablets that'll deep clean your thermoses and on-the-go bottles — no scrubbing required. These'll get into all those hard-to-reach spaces and remove *all* the gunk.
2. A pack of peppermint and eucalyptus oil shower steamers to help open up your sinuses (those spring allergies...amirite?!) and make your shower feel like a spa. Relaxation isn't just for bath-takers, you know.
3. A grooming glove designed with nodules on the fingers and palms to make brushing the excess hair from your cat, dog, or even horse more like petting — so your pet won't fidget or get uncomfortable, and your sofa (and clothes!) won't be constantly covered in hair.
4. A suede and nubuck brush to freshen up your favorite kicks before storing them for the spring and summer. It has *four* different surfaces for different cleaning needs so you can tackle any stain.
5. A set of makeup-removing cloths that'll remove every single trace of dirt and makeup (even waterproof formulas!) with just water. And the cloths are super soft, so you won't have to resort to harsh scrubbing that can dry out your face.
6. A red wine stain remover to turn any party foul into an amazing party trick, AKA when you spill wine onto your shirt while sitting alone on the couch. It me.
7. Bamboo charcoal shoe deodorizers you can pop into your sweatiest, stinkiest beer-soaked flats or old gym shoes — the smell will be G O N E.
8. A dishwasher cleaner and disinfectant to remove limescale, rust, grease, and other nasty buildup so your machine runs more efficiently than ever — while you just sit back and relax.
9. A fan-favorite Wet brush with a cult following for a reason. It'll detangle even the most stubborn hair...WITHOUT ripping it from your scalp.
10. A pack of individual pet hair removal sheets designed for removing every single strand from your clothing. Keep a few in your bag, in your car, and at home for on-the-go cleanup without having to find that lint roller.
11. An easy-to-use jewelry cleaning brush for polishing up your brand new or decades-old precious stones and keep them as sparkling as your love still is (awww!).
13. A pack of ethylene gas-absorbing produce bags to keep your fruits, veggies, and lettuce fresher for up to 10 TIMES longer. Strawberries are expensive, folks — now you can actually finish the whole container.
14. A round blindspot mirror that'll make merging, changing lanes, and even parallel parking a breeze.
15. A garlic prepping set with a silicone tube (that'll peel the garlic) and a press (that'll mince it) so you can flavor your food without getting stinky fingers.
16. A couple extra large wool dryer balls (available scented or unscented) that'll ensure your laundry dries quicker and gets softer than ever, no matter how old your dryer is. Those towels that take FOR-E-VER (The Sandlot voice) to dry? No more.
17. A tube of Maybelline's Lifter lip gloss that's allllll over TikTok as a Fenty gloss dupe that provides high shine, gorgeous color, and a plumping, lifting effect — without feeling goopy or sticky.
18. A self-watering, self-aerating planter to keep your thirsty plants happy, *without* worrying about dreaded root rot. Just fill the reservoir and the (patented) hollow legs will draw water up into the soil.
19. A roll of double-sided carpet tape, because I can’t be the only one who trips on those curled-up carpet edges and slips on no-grip rugs. Thx for the memories, but I’m TIRED of my life flashing before my eyes mid-fall!
20. A handheld back roller so you can give (and get) relaxing massages without anyone's hands cramping. Ahhhh-mazing.
21. A L'Oreal *eight-second* lamellar water rinse-out treatment reviewers swear by for next-level shine, softness, and just all-around "is THIS my hair?!"–ness.
22. A drain clearing tool with a rotating handle and five replacement snakes with 4,000 micro hooks and a slim design to shimmy down any drain (you don't even need to remove the cover) and snag all the hairs and goop that's clogging the system — in one quick pull.
23. A pack of houseplant sticky traps to end your gnat problem once and for all. No more stalking them in silence and trying to smack them out of the air.
24. A pack of Miracle-Gro plant food *spikes* to revive and nourish all the flowering or foliage plants you'd otherwise CERTAINLY kill — for up to two months with each spike.
25. A bottle of Acure Brilliantly Brightening facial scrub that'll say "boy bye" to dirt and oil, with sea kelp and French green clay to soften and detox your skin without removing all the moisture.
26. A deep-cleaning brush duo with a powerful scrubbing head for banishing grout discoloration and a wiping blade to reach the crevices, crannies, and nooks that never get cleaned.
27. A pair of seamless ribbed undies engineered to mold specifically to your body, leave zero lines, and never give you a wedgie. And 98% of reviewers recommend them, so sign me up!
28. A pack of adorable toilet cleaning bombs if you're wanting to clean your toilet but are *also* looking to go greener (and not throw something away every time you clean it). Just drop it in, watch the ~fizzing action~ and then scrub away with your usual toilet brush.
29. A satin pillowcase to help maintain hair health even as you sleep, reducing pesky frizz and breakage when compared with regular cotton or other fiber pillowcases — that means longer-lasting blowouts and less damage in the long run.
30. A Luminoodle — an LED lighting strip you can affix to the back of your TV for a backlighting effect that'll create sharper images, increase color contrast, and reduce eye strain.
31. A jar of O'Keeffe's Working Hands Lotion for making dry winter hands a thing of the past, healing cracked skin and protecting against new damage in no time flat. This stuff is basically a miracle for people who wash their hands a bunch.
32. A bug bite suction tool that'll actually *remove* venom, saliva, or other irritants to ease swelling and stop those 'squito bite itches once and for all. Good news: you don't need to press that "x"-shape into your skin anymore with a fingernail.
33. A quick-drying top coat so you can finally stop saying "oh sheet!" when you see the indents pressed into your fresh manicure when you wake up in the morning. This baby'll have you polish fully set looooong before you go to bed (like, in a few minutes after applying, max!).
34. A roll of ~bamboo~ paper towels you can toss in the washing machine and reuse over *120 times*. They're super-absorbent and durable, but are soft enough to use on your skin, too. You can even use them on your Swiffer!
35. A bottle of Poo-Pourri to squash beefs (and odors) over who dropped that big stinker in the toilet. This makes the worst bathroom odors a thing of the past — without a weird and heavy "masking" smell.
36. A pack of Korean exfoliating cloths that'll banish dead skin cells, winter dryness, and even help with Keratosis Pilaris.
37. A stainless-steel soap bar to remove any odor (garlic! fish!) from your hands with a quick rub and rinse — no fancy scented soaps required.
38. A four-pack of creaseless hair ties (yes, they totally look like old phone cords) so you can rock a ponytail all day and wear your hair down all night – no dents!
39. A foaming carpet shampoo people love to use on their car interiors. And with all the ice cream cones I've dribbled in my life, I can CERTAINLY understand why. And anyone with a dog? Yep, you need this.
It's citrus scented so after it FOAMS AWAY deep-set stains, you'll be left with a refreshing scent rather than "Old McDonald's Fries."
Promising review: "This stuff is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! I posted before-and-after photos (above) for you to see for yourself! My 1996 Toyota Camry is 23 years old — this is the original carpet! It took me exactly three hours to clean this carpet and I will tell you this: IT WAS WORTH IT!" —treylee
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
40. And a car air freshener reed diffuser you can customize with *23* scents to keep your wheels smelling fresh, whether you're carting around messy kids, keep your gym gear in the back seat, or stop for french fries and don't want your car smelling like McDonald's forever.
41. A Jergens in-shower lotion designed to be used on wet skin so you can get in, get out, and get on with your day. Mornings are hard enough!
42. A five-in-one wine stopper that'll also aerate, filter out cork particles, pour neatly, and re-cork the bottle.
43. A game-changing scrubber (it's basically a scrubby sponge/dishcloth hybrid) that'll dry super quickly, unlike regular sponges, so it cleans all your dishes without getting that horrifically funky mildew smell.
44. A pack of cable-hugging superheros who are flying into action to defeat the annoyance of fraying cords. No bent cord = no exposed wires, FINALLY. Your phone is your bestie, best start treating it that way.
Never underestimate a problem solver that's *also* fun.
Promising review: "I was replacing rather expensive Lightning cords at least three times a month. I finally purchased these and started using them and have yet to replace another cord! It is a big savings over time!" —Faith H.
Get a pack of eight from Amazon for $9.99 (also available in seven other sets, including fish, fruits, and more).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.