1. A cooker that makes fluffy rice right in the microwave.
2. A splatter-proof cookbook stand that keeps the recipe legible and grease-free.
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
3. Flexible measuring cups that make pouring ingredients (wet and dry) so much easier.
4. A pre-seasoned cast iron pan that'll be your new go-to when you just don't know what to have for dinner.
Not sure what to make? Try one of these recipes.
5. A sectioned frying pan that makes cooking a full meal in one pan ridiculously simple.
🙌 And only ONE pan to wash. 🙌
Get it from Amazon for $50.99.
6. An app-controlled Crock Pot that does all the work for you (while you're AT work).
Get it from Amazon for $129.99.
7. A greens stripper that takes most of the chore out of eating kale.
8. A pair of herb scissors that make adding extra fresh flavor to recipes a no brainer.
9. A steamer that makes healthy fish, poultry, shellfish, veggies (and even dumplings!) in no time flat.
10. A one-hand salad spinner that'll keep washed greens fresh and crisp in your fridge for days.
Makes the perfect side to you dinner in no time at all.
Get it from Amazon for $29.95.
11. A cheery plastic guard that'll protect the fingers of even the most inept chopper.
12. A refillable mister that'll season your food and pans — saving you oil (and money) in the meantime.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
13. An infusing ball that lets you add flavor to soups, stews, and sauces without having to fish them out one by one at the end.
14. A nine-piece nesting set that'll outfit your kitchen all at once.
It includes a mixing bowl, colander, sieve, spouted bowl, measuring cups, and measuring spoons.
Get it from Amazon for $24.95. Available in rainbow (left) or grayscale (right).
15. A top-rated peeler that makes julienning veggies and making mashed potatoes ~almost~ a joy.
16. A clip-on spout that attaches to any mixing bowl, pot, or skillet for perfect pouring or straining.
17. An easy to use sushi-making kit that'll cut down on your sushi bar bills.
18. A two-in-one whiteboard and timer so you can keep track of your boiling pasta, roasting veggies, broiling chicken, and baking cake all at once.
19. A pair of bear paw shredding claws to make restaurant-quality pulled meat in your own kitchen.
20. A cutting board with a removable tray that increases your chopping space.
21. A pull-down rack that keeps your favorite spices and flavors at arm's reach in even the most convoluted kitchen space.
22. A chopping cube that peels and dices garlic and keeps your fingers from smelling for the rest of the day.
23. A microplane that lets you add as much cheese as you want to your pasta — without the waiter judging you when you never say "when."
Get it from Amazon for $11.49.
24. An air fryer that whips up fries, wings, and more without any oil whatsoever.
25. A handy spiralizer that preps zoodles and other veggie noodles in less time than it takes to boil pasta.
26. Or a microwave pasta cooker with a built-in strainer that looks actually cool.
27. An herb saver that keeps cut herbs fresh for up to ~three weeks~ — just add water.
Get it from Amazon for $22.56.
28. A gripping spatula that makes flipping everything (even eggs) a no-brainer.
29. A three-compartment set that makes perfect chocolate fondue (in the microwave!) in five minutes.
Add water to the bowl, top with the silicone compartments, add chocolate, and heat away.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.