1. A Cerama Bryte cooktop cleaning kit that'll tackle grease, stubborn stains, and burnt-on messes, no matter how long they've been sitting there. No judgment.
2. Bar Keeper's Friend soft cleansing ~liquid~ for all the cleaning power of the original fan-favorite formula (bye bye rust, hard water stains, and any other build up!), but with a more targeted application. Aka no powder to sweep up at the end!
3. A drain snake with over 4,000 micro hooks and a slim design to shimmy down any drain (you don't even need to remove the cover) and snag all the hairs and goop that's clogging the system — in one quick pull.
4. A pack of Mr. Clean magic erasers that'll make you think you're casting a scourgify charm on everything in your house. Add a little water, and these babies can remove marks from walls, grease from your microwave, soap scum from your tub, and way more.
5. And/or Mr. Clean Magic Eraser bath scrubbers specially designed for your bathroom so you can cut right through the built-up soap scum on your shower doors instead of wiping and wiping and wiping for hours on end.
6. A toothbrush-esque power scrubber with replaceable heads that'll put in some electronic elbow grease so you don't have to wear out your arms.
7. A Glisten dishwasher cleaner and disinfectant to remove limescale, ruse, grease, and other nasty buildup so your machine runs more efficiently than ever. It even kills Salmonella and E. coli!
8. A scrubbing attachment you simply add to any power drill to make cleaning your tub, floor, appliances, or even the wheels of your car insanely fast and easy.
9. Washing machine cleaning tablets that'll blast away any hidden mold or mildew, meaning your towels will come out of the wash smelling like clean laundry, not mysteriously stinky.
10. A reusable three-layered cleaner so you can get annoying dusting jobs done (ugh, vents and Venetian blinds!) in way less time.
11. A bottle of Tilex Mold & Mildew spray to power away the grossest of bathroom growths — NO NEED TO SCRUB AWAY!!! Just let sit, and then wipe. Once.
12. Garbage disposal cleaning tablets that'll fizz up to blast off any stuck-on food particles, leaving a lasting lemony fresh scent instead of gross sink odors.
13. A 🙌 no-scrub, no-rinse 🙌 cleaner to spray on after every shower and keep your shower clean and mildew-free between deep cleanings. AND it's biodegradable and non-toxic. Win win!
14. A gentle but abrasive pumice stone FOR YOUR TOILET to remove the most permanent-seeming rust, lime, and hard water stains — without scratching the porcelain.
15. An extendable (over 5 feet!) duster that'll get the job done in no time flat, no matter where the dust bunnies are hiding. It can rotate and bend at multiple angles, and it even has a microfiber head you can toss in the wash and reuse.
16. A set of reusable liners to keep your oven cleaner than ever. No worries if your lasagna drips over or your sweet potatoes ooze a little — you won't have to scrub, just remove these when the oven cools and you can wash 'em right up in the sink.
17. A super-speedy wine stain remover so you can quickly undo Sandra's sloshing all over your pristine white couch and carpet, without losing your ~temper-nillo~.
18. A plant-based stainless steel cleaner to remove streaks, marks, and fingerprints from all of your appliances with one wipe of the included microfiber cloth.
19. Or an *even easier* cannister of stainless steel cleaning wipes so you can buff and shine that deep sink in 30 seconds.
20. A tub of extra large, heavy duty cleaning wipes to get tough jobs done in no time flat. No spraying, scrubbing, rinsing, scrubbing, and rinsing again. One wipe = the job is done.
21. A Clorox toilet wand with disposable scrubby heads *preloaded* with cleaner so you can clean the whole bowl with one hand — and *one* product.
22. A miracle-adjacent carpet stain remover so you can banish wine stains, pet stains, and what-the-heck-even-is-that stains — WITHOUT rinsing or vacuuming. Aka your roommate won't even *know* you spilled in the first place.
23. An extendable, pivoting scrubber to easily maneuver around bath and shower fixtures without precarious bathroom stepladders. Just pop on the replaceable anti-microbial heads — the pointed shape will get into any pesky corners, and the spongy exterior retains water for easy rinsing when the scrubbing part is done.
24. A Swiffer WetJet that'll make cleaning your floors (even hardwood!) easier than ever. Just release cleaner with the push of a button and the mopping pads will *absorb* dirt, grime, and spills rather than just pushing them around like a normal mop.
25. And a pack of textured Clorox wipes to kick the cleaning power up a notch, thanks to built-in microscubbers that'll tackle the toughest messes on any surface.
26. A pet hair–removing roller with a patented brush design (and *no* adhesive strips) to rid your lovely black sofa of all your furry friend's shedding in a quick roll — so you can get back to cuddling together.
27. An angry mama who will soften and dissolve all caked-on food particles that have accumulated over the years — who microwaved that baked ziti that exploded??
28. A 16-food corded hand vacuum with an ~integrated crevice tool~ so you can get into every nook and cranny of your house. And this ~sucker~ (pun intended) has over 2,000 five-star reviews on Amazon.
29. A set of reusable microfiber cleaning cloths for a streak-free clean on glass surfaces with *just* water — saving you time aaaand money.
Basically as close as you can get to *actual* magic!
Looking to get *all* your stuff together? We wanna help!
* 17 Closet Organization Products That'll Give You Dramatic Before And After Photos
* 21 Things To Help You Get Out Of A Food Rut
* 37 Holy Grail Organization Products To Make Your Life So Much Easier