1. A leave-in conditioner that keeps curls intact without weighing them down.
2. A dry shampoo that keeps your third day hair fresh as hell.
3. Creaseless hair clips that keep your locks out of your face without ruining your 'do.
4. A microfiber towel that dries hair faster while reducing breakage.
5. A curl enhancer that keeps hair soft and manageable.
6. A 100% silk pillowcase that reduces frizz and breakage while you sleep.
Promising review: "I am not someone who normally buys things like this; I usually consider them a luxury that I don't need. However, I am a stomach/side sleeper and noticed I was starting to lose my hair and have a lot of breakage on the side I naturally sleep on. After some research, I realized that my regular pillow case was probably causing some of the breakage. After using this pillow for almost two months, my breakage has decreased over 50%, I barely have to comb my hair in the morning, and the hair is starting to grow back in that spot! Another perk, I have a SEVERE dust mite allergy and had to change my pillow case a few times a week, this pillow case prevents dust mites! So, it was a no brainer for me." —XO Sammtastic
Available in pink, white, gray, black, and caramel.
7. A root-touchup spray that'll hide the fact that you're desperate for a color appointment.
8. A lightweight product that helps your hairstyle last TWICE as long.
9. Anti-frizz sheets that tame flyaways and static.
10. A styling cream that enhances natural hair texture so you can let it air dry instead of heat styling it.
11. Creaseless elastics that'll help you hair look bomb even ~after~ you take it out of a ponytail.
Promising review: "I purchased these hair ties not really knowing what to expect, but am definitely glad I did! I have super thick hair and was sick of regular hair ties either ripping out a bunch of my hair or leaving it with a big crease in it. These hair ties are perfect! A definite must have!" —ES
Get a pack of eight from Amazon for $9.89.
12. A restorative mask that conditions hair without leaving it greasy.
13. A sea salt spray that'll give you perfectly beachy waves, even when it's snowing out.
Promising review: "I've tried several brands of sea salt spray, and this is by far my favorite. Very economical, gives great texture, and it smells nice. Spray it on damp hair, scrunch and curl with your fingers while it's drying, and you're good to go!" —Kathleen K. Turner
Get it from Amazon for $5.45.
14. A detangling brush that will always get the job done.
15. An extra-large, terry cloth–lined shower cap that will keep every strand of hair dry.
Promising review: "This is a high-quality shower cap with a generous size. I like the terry cloth lining and snug fit. I can get all my thick hair inside this cap and do not have to worry about stray pieces poking out and the humidity of the shower ruining my carefully straightened hair! I am going to purchase another cap for my travel bag. Very pleased with this purchase" —The Pink Crow
Get it from Sephora for $16.
16. A shampoo and conditioner duo that'll help your color last and last.
17. A 10-in-1 spray that controls frizz, adds shine, and protects hair from heat damage.
Promising review: "I love this product! I have thin, curly hair that frizzes very easily. Plus I'm over 50, starting to go gray, and my hair gets dried out very easily. Just a spritz, comb through then blow dry and style. Just make sure not to put in too much because it will weigh down your hair. Smells great too!" —Anna Philips
Get it from Amazon for $13.06.
18. A set of Sephora favorite hair masks that nourish every type of hair.
19. A smoothing milk that seals out humidity and combats frizz.
20. A tapered curling iron that creates waves and curls that actually last.
Promising review: "This wand only takes about 25 mins to curl my whole head (that's a record for me, since I have a head full of hair) and the end result looks a million times better. The curls last all day and into the next day, only requiring some touchups. I've been obsessed with it ever since it came. I'm very satisfied with this purchase. I get the loose curls I've never been able to, and they last all day. I definitely recommend this product! :)" —Ryan
Get it from Amazon for $22.06.
21. An unscented hairspray that brushes out perfectly.
22. A curl-enhancing cream that nourishes and moisturizes hair.
Promising review: "My hair is extremely thick and curly. It is also very coarse and dry. This product works very well for me. I only have to use a little bit for each section of my hair, and it stays soft and manageable for several days! God bless the folks who make this stuff, because no other product tames my tresses like the Curl Enhancing Smoothie. I would love to buy more to support the company, but it takes a LONG time to use up the container." —Veeka
Get it from Amazon for $10.61.