Click here to pin this post for later.
2. A cold brew coffee maker that keeps you afloat in iced coffee.
3. An insulated four-cup coffee carrier that'll change the way you do favors for your coworkers.
4. Morninghead Cap, the bed head cure that wets and styles your hair in seconds.
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.
"I bought this product as a joke for my brother's birthday. Honest to god two days after it arrived I woke up late for work. This thing saved my ass. I grabbed a bottle of water and the Morninghead thingy and did it in the car on my way to work. I literally was able to get out the door in under 30 seconds." —Lawrence Hester
5. A satin pillowcase that helps keep your hair looking presentable as you sleep.
6. A doormat that reminds you to check your hot tools before the house burns down.
7. A door organizer that keeps all your necessaries in one place.
No more running around, looking for your keys, when you should be running out the door!
Get it from Amazon for $8.95.
8. A shower timer that'll remind you to stop daydreaming as you soak.
9. A bathmat that'll put a smile on your face even if you're not a morning person.
10. A two-in-one coffee scoop and bag clip that brings you one step closer to coffee every day.
11. A customizable, all-in-one app that let's you check your to-do list, the weather, traffic on your commute, and more.
12. An alarm clock you have to flip to turn off.
Less snoozing ➡️ more time in the morning ➡️ less rushing.
Get it from Amazon for $29.95.
13. A guillotine that sends bagels to their fate (to be sliced and toasted).
14. An all-in-one breakfast sandwich maker that won't let you skip the most important meal of the day.
15. A stick-on eyeliner guide that'll help you master the perfect flick.
Because you know the reason you're late most days is because your wings don't match.
Get it from Sephora for $16.