2. Erase manicure mistakes with a corrector pen you can refill with your favorite polish remover.
4. Or use these easy peel-and-stick protectors to keep your mani from getting messy.
6. Use a sticky base coat that helps polish adhere to the nail (and prevent it from chipping off).
7. Pop a wearable nail polish holder on your finger so you don't spill a drop.
9. Use drops that make your nails dry faster.
10. Try spray-on polish that washes off skin and stays on nails.
12. Revive dried up or chunky nail polish by adding a little polish thinner.
14. And wear clip-on nail shields to keep your wet tips from denting or smudging as they dry.
Want even more great product suggestions? Sign up for BuzzFeed’s Gift Guide Newsletter!
If you can't see the signup box above, just go here to sign up!