2. Erase manicure mistakes with a corrector pen you can refill with your favorite polish remover.
3. Paint latex around your nails to keep the polish off your skin and cuticles.
Just peel it off after your nails are dry and voila!
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
4. Or use these easy peel-and-stick protectors to keep your mani from getting messy.
5. Fake it 'til you make it with nail wraps that look like intricate nail art.
Just place the precut shape on your nail, wrap the excess under the front of your nail, and seal with a top coat.
Get the '90s print and black and gold print from LS Nail on Etsy for $5.99.
6. Use a sticky base coat that helps polish adhere to the nail (and prevent it from chipping off).
7. Pop a wearable nail polish holder on your finger so you don't spill a drop.
8. Ditch the dotting tool and create faux nail art with a polka dot topcoat.
9. Use drops that make your nails dry faster.
10. Try spray-on polish that washes off skin and stays on nails.
11. Get a nail polish-free French manicure by using a special pencil that whitens your nails.
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $8.25.
12. Revive dried up or chunky nail polish by adding a little polish thinner.
13. Use super thin, brightly-colored nail tape to create striped designs.
You can either paint over it and peel away to create stripes or seal the tape to your nail with a top coat.
Get a set of ten rolls from Amazon for $1.