We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A compact Verilux therapy lamp (called the "Happy Light") that casts UV-free, full-spectrum light to mimic the sun's rays. Reviewers with insomnia, seasonal affective disorder, and even those who work in an office that's low on natural light swear by these to make the darker winter days a little more bearable.
2. A Makeup Eraser microfiber cloth to remove every single trace of dirt and makeup (even waterproof formulas!) with just water. And the cloths are super soft, so you won't have to resort to harsh scrubbing that can dry out your face.
3. A nail file board for puppies who hate getting their nails trimmed. Now you *both* can DIY your own mani-pedis right at home. Your wooden floors are breathing a sigh of relief.
4. A pair of TikTok-famous Cushionaire slide sandals that seem to get more popular with every passing day — and for good reason. Reviewers swear the molded cushioned footbed (made from a *waterproof* foam) stays comfy for hours and hours, whether you're using them as at-home slippers or actual outside shoes.
Promising review: "Wow!!! Best slides I’ve ever had. I have designer slides and these surpass. True to size.They are super light but sturdy to walk, even on grass and on uneven side walk. Used them to walk my dogs and don’t get my feet dirty because of the wedge height. I’ve put them to the test and I’m Ordering in more colors and a back up pair. They are also stylish so they look cute to wear out. Ordered the orange which is like a camel color. Highly recommend!!!" —Krizia
Promising review: "Best Amazon purchase I’ve made! I have spondylilothesis and spinal stenosis, so I get horrible back, leg and foot pains. This literally helps relieve my pain while I’m working standing on my feet. They are super cute I get tons of compliments on them and they are breathable, lightweight and easy to keep clean. Perfect for Hawaii weather! 💁🏽♀️ There are other brands that look like this but don’t be fooled THIS is the brand that is the most comfortable I have other brands and they don’t cut it!" —Chelsea Proenza
Get them from Amazon for $24.49+ (available in women's sizes 5-12 and 21 colors).
5. A stainless steel, dishwasher safe ice cream scoop with a ~chiseled edge~ and ergonomic grip to make dishing up a sundae feel less like arm day at the gym.
6. A mold & mildew removing gel, because you don't need to get your whole shower redone once this is in your life. Just squeeze out and let this non-drip gel work its magic overnight — NO s c r u b b i n g.
Promising review: "Our shower caulk had terrible mildew stains, and we tried EVERYTHING. No matter what concoction we mixed from Pinterest or cleaning product we used they looked terrible. I knew they were clean, but it looked SO GROSS. Saw this product in a BuzzFeed 'must have cleaning miracles on Amazon' and thought 'What the hell, let's try this before we pull up all that silicone.' One tube and the results were amazing. I would recommend this a thousand times over. So satisfying to see the difference and it was as easy as putting on toothpaste!" —E. Smith
Get a pack of two tubes from Amazon for $25.99.
7. A foaming carpet shampoo people love to use on their car interiors. And with all the ice cream cones I've dribbled in my life, I can CERTAINLY understand why. And anyone with a dog? Yep, you need this.
It's citrus scented so after it FOAMS AWAY deep-set stains, you'll be left with a refreshing scent rather than "Old McDonald's Fries."
Promising review: "This stuff is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! I posted before-and-after photos (above) for you to see for yourself! My 1996 Toyota Camry is 23 years old — this is the original carpet! It took me exactly three hours to clean this carpet and I will tell you this: IT WAS WORTH IT!" —treylee
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
8. A scent-free, biodegradable odor eliminator for those stinks you didn't think you'd ever smell the end of. It bonds with ~odor molecules~ to get rid of the stink, without leaving any perfume-y smells behind.
Dead mice, run-ins with skunks, pet messes, years of cigarette smoke — reviewers have stopped them ALL with this spray.
Promising review: "I have seen the commercials for others with claims of removing odors (and tried them too) but I have used this for years and will continue too use it. Zero Odor works where all others have failed. The first time I used it we were clean out an apartment to prepare it for new people and the prior tenants had cats...what a strong, offensive odor they left behind. I thought nothing would work and we would have to completely refinish the entire area and that would have cost a fortune, well Zero Odor was a last ditch effort because we had tried about seven or eight other things already, from chemical cleaners (hours of labor) to every type of spray I could find and none of them even put a dent in it, a few masked it for about an hour but that was all they did. I purchased Zero Odor specifically for this problem area, I sprayed everything, walls, floor, ceiling and the closet too. We came back the next day and it was totally free of any odors at al, it was 100% clear and clean. Keep mind the placed smelled so bad before that we had to keep the windows open, well Zero Odor became a part of my cleaning kit from that day on and I will never go without it. This one works, plain and simple. I have no idea how but when everything else failed Zero Odor did it and continues to time after time. Let the others claim whatever they want but this product does exactly what it says with no compromise, not even a hint of the old odor is left behind. No way around this one, it's great stuff." —Stonington
Get a pack of three bottle sizes from Amazon for $29.95.
9. A liquid-free rolling screen cleaner to clean your tablet, phone, laptop, and more back to straight-from-the-box newness. You know when your screen goes dark and you're like "Oh wow, that's a lot of dust and sneeze particles!" That's over now.
10. A window-insulation kit that'll help keep your heating bills down — no more warmth (and money) going out while the drafts come in.
11. A Dyson-compatible brush attachment to turn your home into your very own groomer's ~salon~. It (gently) loosens dog hair so it doesn't get scattered alllll over your home — and your clothes.
12. A nongreasy eye cream designed to deflate your under eye bags, hydrate your delicate skin, and brighten your under-eyes, thanks to a blend of aloe, rosehip seed oil, and vitamins C and E. Under eye bags and circles are natural and NBD, but helping reduce their appearance can make you ~feel~ more awake!
13. A bag of Miracle-Gro water-storing crystals that'll help solve both over- *and* underwatering struggles so your plants thrive (and you look like you are too). Just mix in with your soil and the crystals absorb water now and slowly release over time. It works for both indoor and outdoor plants, too!
14. A Migrastil roll-on stick to help evaporate your migraine or tension headache within minutes. Just apply the blend of essential oils (including lavender, spearmint, and peppermint) onto your temples, forehead, and the back of your neck — and POOF! Relief is here.
15. A spider and insect catcher that'll keep pests in its clutches without smushing them so you can bring them outside where they belong.
16. A wine-aerating spout that'll help your three-buck chuck breathe and open up, helping the individual flavors and ~nuances~ of the wine be more apparent — even to beginner wine palates.
17. Suguru, a self-setting rubber with the power to fix just about anything from dishwashers to iPhone cords.
18. A neck pillow you can get now and dream about using it in all your future travels. Twist into several different positions so you can get actual rest — without your head bobbing up and down.
19. A bottle of Chamberlain's Leather Milk conditioner that'll bring new life to your furniture, shoes, handbags and more. It's like a time machine for dull, scratched, or dried-out leather, is what I'm saying.
20. A pair of leakproof trunks with a floating absorbent gusset (with space for pad wings!) to keep you dry and comfortable, whether you're using them as backup protection or full coverage.
Promising review: "BEST PURCHASE I'VE EVER MADE, PROBABLY. I bought this underwear the day it was released. I don't usually buy anything off clearance, but I made an exception for period-proof underwear that isn't panties/briefs. I figured these would be worth $30 apiece for being a shape that won't set off my brain's gender alarms. These are so much nicer even than just that. I no longer get pad wedgies. My reusable fabric pads no longer slide around randomly (the floating gusset holds everything in place nicely). The gusset doesn't get twisted, doesn't chafe, nothing like that. Everything stays exactly where I need it to be, even when I'm asleep. The only downside -- the fabric is a little thinner than I expected. I'd only ordered bras from TomboyX before, so I didn't realize how lightweight the underwear is. It's comfortable and it's fully opaque, so it's not really an issue, just an observation. Time will tell how these hold up to repeated wearing, washing, stain removing, etc., but I have high hopes since the overall design is really effective" —E.
Get them from TomboyX for $32 (available in sizes 3XS–6X and seven colors).
TomboyX is a queer-owned business founded by Fran and Naomi, with the mission of creating comfy, gender-neutral underwear and loungewear
21. A Baby Foot exfoliating peel that'll make dead, dry, rough foot skin a distant memory. Just pop the mitts on your feet, sit with them on for an hour, then take 'em off and live your life. A few days later you can just sit back and watch your dead, dry skin fall right off.
22. A Clorox toilet wand with disposable scrubby heads *preloaded* with cleaner so you can clean the whole bowl with one hand — and *one* product.
23. And hey, if you're wanting to clean that toilet but are *also* looking to go greener, a set of toilet cleaning bombs you can drop in, watch the ~fizzing action~ and then scrub away with your usual toilet brush.
24. A pair of copper-infused arch supports with compression to help relieve foot pain, whether you have fallen arches, plantar faciitis, or just spend all day on your feet.
25. A pack of Avarelle pimple patches formulated with tea tree oil and calendula oil (to heal and shrink zits faster overnight). AND they come in two sizes — classic circular patches & large, square patches so you can easily treat and shrink clusters of pimples all at once.
26. A Bearaby weighted blanket reviewers swear by to help with anxiety, stress, and insomnia. The just-heavy-enough pressure can help you relax and feel comforted enough to drift off. *And* this chunky knit looks straight out of an interior design mag!
27. A pair of Rubbermaid produce-saving containers that'll regulate the flow or oxygen and carbon dioxide, keeping fruit, veggies, and greens fresh for 80% longer... and saving you money.
28. Grooming gloves designed with nodules on the fingers and palms to make brushing the excess hair from your cat, dog, or even horse more like petting.
29. A bottle of No Pore-Blem primer to smooth out the canvas of your skin pre-foundation, diminishing the look of pores and uneven skin — all while protecting and adding moisture, thanks to collagen and green tea extract!
30. Fenty Stunna Lip Paint, a 12-hour liquid lipstick specifically designed to look good on lit'rally everyone! Seriously, just check out the product photos and reviews.
31. A dozen Bottle Bright tablets that'll deep clean your thermoses and on-the-go bottles — no scrubbing required. These'll get into all those hard-to-reach spaces and remove *all* the gunk.
32. A few sheets of LED-dimming stickers to finally keep those pesky router, TV, clock, and other electronic lights from ruining your ~room of complete darkness~.
33. Biossance Squalene and Peptide eye gel, which reduces the appearance of puffiness and under eye circles with just a pea-size amount. Its niacinamide-rich formula is lightweight but reviewers say it makes a *visible* difference.
34. FryAway, a plant-based solidifying powder capable of turning leftover cooking oil in to an easily disposable solid, so you *don't* end up pouring grease down the sink and dealing with clogged pipes later on. And it hardens completely, meaning no leaking in the trash!
Just sprinkle a packet of the power into your *hot* oil, wait for it to cool down...and toss! FryAway is available in two sizes: Pan Fry (which comes with four packets each capable of solidifying two cups of oil each) or Deep Fry (which comes with two packets, each capable of solidifying eight cups of oil each).
Promising review: "Honestly I didn’t know if this would work, waiting for it to cool down made me nervous, but once it was at room temperature it was solid. It popped out of the fryer so nicely. Worth every penny." —Emma
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in two sizes).
FryAway is a woman-owned and Latina-owned small business, and they donate 1% of revenue to nonprofits focused on water conservation.