2. An eight-in-one tool that takes up the same space as a bottle of wine.
3. A set of magnetic spice jars you can store on your fridge or wall.
4. A pot rack that hangs above your stove and frees up drawer space.
5. An under-the-sink organizer that makes storing cleaning supplies a breeze.
6. A double dish shelf that maximizes the vertical space in your cabinet.
7. A set of floating shelves that provide extra storage on your unused wall space.
8. A set of collapsible measuring cups for any baker stuck in a Keebler-sized kitchen.
9. An over-the-cabinet towel hanger that maximizes your surfaces.
10. A set of narrow bulk bins to store dry goods in.
11. A basket that attaches to the bottom of shelves for extra storage.
12. A can and bottle stacker that saves space in your tiny fridge.
Get it from The Container Store for $6.99.
13. A multi-use kettle that makes pasta, steams veggies, and boils water.
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $69.
14. A magnetic knife holder to keep your favorite tools at arm's reach.
You can also attach it under cabinets to keep knives hidden away.
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
15. A mini Kitchenaid that's perfectly sized for your space.
16. A set of tension rods to store cookware vertically.
17. A pair of storage containers that transform to fit the food you have.
18. An under-the-cabinet oak rack that shows off your stemware.
Get it from The Container Store for $29.99.