No Regrets, Just Deals: 62 Practical Things That Are Worth Buying Before Prime Day Ends
Just a bunch of great deals on stuff you'll actually use all the time.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon Prime Day, the day when Amazon has more deals than you could ever conceivably look through in an ENTIRE LIFETIME ends today!
We waded through the mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category.
FYI — deals move quickly on Prime Day. We’ll do our best to keep this post and imagery as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Prime Day to see our latest updates as the deals change!
Note: To get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren’t already, sign up for a free 30 day trial here.
1. A pack of Crest 3D Whitestrips for 44% off so you can get pearly whites without spending too much green. They mold to your teeth with their no-slip design to dramatically lift even years' old stains. Their widely-loved bleaching formula works overtime so you can see results FAST.
2. An air fryer (from the makers of the INSTANT POT!!) for 35% off so you can crisp up leftovers, make homemade versions of your favorite fried foods (without having to deal with hot oil), and more.
3. A 10.25-inch Lodge cast iron skillet for 43% off so you can get a great sear on a steak, transfer dishes right from the stove to the oven, and (of course) make a giant skillet cookie.
4. A Bissell MultiClean vacuum for 30% off designed with pet households in mind — it has a HEPA filter, specialized pet tools, and a roller brush specifically designed to lift hair out of carpet *without* peskily wrapping around that brush. I stopped sneezing just thinking about this.
5. Or a Roomba robot vacuum for 33% off so you can watch your house get cleaned without even having to get up from the couch. Technology can be great.
6. A compact espresso maker for 47% off so you can make your favorite caffeinated bevvies right at home and save sooooo much money in the long run. It even has a built-in milk frother!
7. A PhoneSoap sanitizer for 40% off to kill 99.9% of germs on the toilet seat that is your phone. It fits almost all phone sizes (including the iPhone X), demolishes bacteria with UV rays, AND charges their device at the same time.
8. A swivel desk chair for 48% off to replace the hard dining room chair you're currently perched on.
9. An American Dental Association-accepted Waterpik Water Flosser for 43% off that'll improve gum health and remove up to 99.9% of plaque with good 'ol water pressure, and make it especially easier to maneuver around braces, implants, and other dental work! Let's face it, we're adults and the idea of flossing shouldn't have us running for the hills (I'm guilty as charged).
10. A Fitbit Inspire 2 for 43% off to keep track of your activity, heart rate, distance *and* social life, since it'll let you see messages and calls as they come in. So go ahead, you just focus on your breathing while you run.
11. A Medify air purifier for 30% off with a HEPA filter that removes 99.9% of dust, dander, pollen, and even odors. My allergies never saw this coming.
12. A slim-edge bidet for 29% off to give you that ~cleaner than clean~ feeling (and saving you $$$ on toilet paper!).
13. A set of non-slip KitchenAid mixing bowls for 39% off in a pretty rustic red color that'll make you want to Instagram all of your baking adventures.
14. An Anker portable charger for 30% off so you can head out with the confidence that you won't have your phone die on you.
15. An under-the-sink water filtration system for 38% off to help you kiss your Brita goodbye and pour a glass of the good stuff straight from the tap. And fun fact: It's designed to be installed in under three minutes.
16. A smart garage door opener system for 43% off so you can use your phone to open or close the door whenever you want, from wherever you are. You can even set things up so Amazon can deliver packages directly into your garage by partially opening the door (then closing it, of course)!
17. A Schwinn workout bike for 20% (that's $200 off) off that can connect with both the Peleton and Zwift apps so you can stream classes without aaaactually buying a Peloton. You can also try virtual races and trails from all over the world — how cool is that?!
18. The Amazon 4K Fire TV stick for 50% off so you can stream eeeeeverything your heart desires basically as soon as you plug the thing in. Hello cutting the cable cord and saving money — makes for a great gift too!
20. *The Amazon Coat* for 41% off if you need a chic parka that'll keep you warm this coming winter. Bonus: it'll make everyone think you splurged big time. Mega style and mega warmth for under a hundred bucks? Sign me up.
21. An Instant Pot Duo for 35% off with all the things you've heard people love about the IP (slow cooking! pressure cooking! making rice!) *plus* a built-in air fryer for crispy deliciousness as the push of a button.
22. An Instant Pot Duo Nova for 38% off designed for pressure cooking beginners. Deep breath: it works as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute pan, food warmer, and yogurt maker!
23. A weighted blanket for up to 40% off many reviewers swear by to help them relax and drift off to sleep — it's like a comforting hug, but in blanket form.
24. A Revlon one-step hair dryer and volumizer hot air brush for 42% off to assist you in getting the perfect blowout in *half* the time.
25. A pair of high-waisted bike shorts (with pockets!) for 33% off available in three lengths. Will you want to buy all three? Based on how much I personally wear bike shorts All Summer Long (for working out! for ~fashun~!), probably yes.
26. A Toshiba 4K Smart TV for 31% off (save $110!) with Amazon Fire TV capabilities for all the streaming your heart desires, right in one device and with Alexa built right in. And it has Dolby sound, so reviewers say you don't need a sound system!
27. Essence's Lash Princess mascara for 30% off, which over *93,000* five-star reviewers swear by for dramatic length and volume *without* clumps, thanks to the flake- and gob-free formula and cone-shaped brush. You can stock up and save!
28. A pair of Sony noise-cancelling headphones for 52% off with 30 hours of playback time on a single charge, ~extra bass~, and easy touch sensor controls so you can enjoy your tunes (or just block out your noisy roommate) as much as you'd like.
29. Or a pair of Skullcandy wireless earbuds for 55% off designed to be extra comfy on your ears for longterm wear, which you're gonna need considering they've got 16 (!!) hours of battery life in 'em.
30. A compact Dash stand mixer for 38% off if you're not ready to take the full KitchenAid plunge. Reviewers love it, and at under $50, it's a great buy for whipping up chocolate chip cookie dough and mashed potatoes as often as possible.
31. A T3 curling iron for 30% off with three interchangeable barrels (1 inch, 1.25 inch, and 1.5 inch) so you can get a variety of looks with minimal storage space! It's also designed to work in a single pass and not damage your hair, which we love to see.
32. A pack of Affresh washing machine tablets for 28% off we write about all the time, because reviewers swear by them to finally get rid of that mildew-y smell that might be lurking in the washing machine.
33. A Philips Sonicare ~ExpertClean~ toothbrush for 41% off that has a SENSOR THAT TELLS YOU IF YOU'RE BRUSHING TOO HARD. The technology we have!!
34. A (waterproof!) Kindle Paperwhite for $50 off, so you can save money (and storage space) on all the books you love — you can even check ebooks out from your local library to your Kindle *for free*.
36. A Calphalon stainless steel cookware set for 30% off for oven-safe cooking that's *also* dishwasher safe, because cooking and cleaning up should be a little easier. We deserve.
37. An Alexa-enabled Blink Mini camera for 43% off so versatile you might want them all over your home — the motion-detecting and night vision tech make them great options for baby monitors, checking in on pets during the day, and communicating with visitors at the front door. You can even see, hear, and speak through them, and sync multiple cameras together to see all over your home.
38. A ruffly swimsuit for 35% off that'll make you want to ~take the plunge~ this summer. And the open, lace-up back is just as cute as the front!
39. Stasher bags for up to 30% off, aka the cutest reusable silicone sandwich and snack bags you ever did see. Not only will these help you reduce waste, but these leakproof babies will cook, sous vide, or freeze, *and* are dishwasher-safe to boot.
40. Zesty Paws allergy supplement for 30% off for dogs with skin sensitivities. These soft chews deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients to help improve immune function, aide digestion, promote healthy skin, and add shine to a dog's coat.
41. A bottle of Bioderma micellar water for 33% off for your double cleansing routine — it removes makeup, grime, and excess oil without harsh scrubbing or irritating sensitive skin.
42. A two-pack of Blk & Bold dark roast coffee for 25% off to get your morning off to a caffeinated and delicious start.
43. A set of Rubbermaid vented lid storage containers for 31% off with lids that snap onto the *bottom* of containers, meaning you'll never have to go on a 15-minute hunt for the right pair while your leftovers are sitting out.
44. The Foreo Luna Mini 2 for 30% off, a silicone face-cleansing brush that washes and exfoliates, scrubbing every drop of makeup, dirt, and oil from your face with each vibrating pulse so you know you're getting a *thorough*, pore-clearing clean — in just 60 seconds. It's great for all skin types and ages!
45. Maybelline concealer for 45% off, which has you ~covered~ when it comes to canceling dark circles and filling fine lines (without creasing) WHILE treating your under eyes, thanks to powerful ingredients like goji berry and Haloxyl (which reduces the appearance of puffiness).
46. A L'Oreal *eight-second* lamellar water rinse-out treatment for 20% off reviewers swear by for next-level shine, softness, and just all-around "is THIS my hair?!"–ness.
47. A pair of high-waisted yoga pants for up to 41% off complete *with pockets* for your phone so you can work out with your tunes orrrr lounge with your favorite device.
48. 30% off an airtight Goodful cold brew maker because it's iced coffee season (but when is it NOT, amirite?), and this bb will have you sipping the sweet stuff all week long.
50. A True & Co v-neck bralette for 30% off that is truly one of the comfiest bras imaginable. It's fully seamless and makes for a peeeerfect layering piece — I've worn these two for y e a r s.
51. A Panasonic Lumix camera for almost $300 off that's weatherproofed and ready to go on your next adventure with you.
52. An XL JBL waterproof portable speaker for up to 31% off ($125 off!) you can take to the lake, the beach, or just have in the bathroom for your in-shower karaoke sesh. The 24 hours of playtime will keep the party going and going.
53. A three-piece Samsonite hardside luggage set for 19% off with 20", 24", and 28" size suitcases for all your vacationing needs.
54. A grooming glove for 27% off designed with nodules on the fingers and palms to make brushing the excess hair from your cat, dog, or even horse more like petting — so your pet won't fidget or get uncomfortable, and your sofa (and clothes!) won't be constantly covered in hair.
55. A Calvin Klein bralette for 47% off that's likely been a staple in your wardrobe since last year — it's comfortable, yet supportive, and the one you might as well treat yourself to a handful of new ones!
56. A Black & Decker cordless drill set for 29% off, because this is just a handy thing to have around! Never know when something needs building or fixing....
57. An Amazon Echo Dot (the newest one with majorly upgraded speakers!!) for 50% off with voice-control technology so you can tell Alexa to play music, send messages, tell you the news or weather, control smart devices, make purchases...and so much more. Speak, and it shall be so.
58. A seat cushion for 30% off that is indeed under my own butt right now as I write this. It's made with memory foam to cushion and hug your body to keep it supported as you sit.
59. A Dash air fryer for 33% off so you can reheat fries, make at-home crunchy deliciousness (HELLO wings!), and more without having to deal with hot oil or a whole deep fryer.
60. A pack of hanging vacuum bags for 35% off to free up a ton of closet space even if you don't have under-bed storage space for vacuum-packed clothes. They especially work wonders for the bulkier items you don't use year-round, like coats.
61. A convertible stroller for 31% off that's so chic your baby just might have a better ride than you do...not that your mini van isn't cool. It's cool!
62. A sleek white metal desk for 48% off for your designated WFH space (or to use as a vanity if you have as many beauty products as I do).
Looking for even more incredible Prime Day deals? Check out all of our favorites:
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Deals
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Home Deals
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Beauty Deals
*Things Under $50 You'll Want To Buy On Prime Day
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Pet Deals
*Here Are All The Best Prime Day Sex Toy Deals
*Things To Treat Yourself To On Prime Day
*Things To Buy On Prime Day You'll Use All Summer
*Here's What Parents Should Actually Buy On Amazon Prime Day
*Things To Buy On Prime Day That Make Perfect Gifts
*Things You'll Want To Splurge On This Prime Day
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Style Deals