5. High-waisted shorts with a pocket to comfortably stash your phone so you can crank your favorite tunes to get your bod moving and grooving.
6. A tie-back trapeze tank to prove you can still serve looks when hanging in the yoga studio (or just running errands in workout gear, let's be real).
7. A zip-up athletic jacket you can wear out of barre class and off to more important things (more important things are brunch).
9. A low-backed long-sleeve top to pop over your workout gear when you leaving the gym and meeting friends.
10. Open-side leggings for anyone looking for a stylish option who's feeling a bit ~strapped~ for cash.
11. A double layer, mid-impact sports bra that'll wick away moisture during even the most intense workouts (or most high-stakes TV marathons).
12. An unpadded sports bra featuring a scalloped edge and sheer lace back so cute, you'll totally want to wear it as a crop top.
13. Compression shorts with *multiple* pockets (there are THREE) so you can bring all your essentials.
14. A plaid windbreaker for a touch of fall fashion that'll keep you just toasty enough on autumn jogs.
16. A moisture-wicking long-sleeve training tee with reflective tags (the silverish piping!) on the front and back to keep you safer.
17. Breezy keyhole-back tees you can pair with a pretty skirt for a cute out-of-the-gym outfit, too.
21. High-waisted leggings perfect if you're tired of spending a whole lot of money on pants you're literally paying to sweat through.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.