1. Take the struggle out of deciding what to watch with "What the Hell Should I Watch on Netflix?"
2. Use Rabbit to watch Netflix with a long-distance buddy.
3. Bring the tissues to you with a remote-controlled Kleenex train.
4. Cuddle up with the cushy version of your computer for occasional naps.
5. You should probably make your four-legged friend as cozy as you are.
6. Never lose your remote again with a specialized pillow pocket.
7. Or try a pillow that ~is~ a remote control.
8. Turn your phone into a Netflix remote with the Netflix Remote App.
It works on both Apple and Windows computers. Get it for $1.99 in the App Store.