1. High-rise jeans that already look (and feel!) lived in.
2. Classic dark-wash jeans with a buttoned-up high waist.
3. Distressed jeans that'll ~patch things up~.
Rating: 4.5/5 / Sizes: 27-31
Get them from Nordstrom for $68.
Promising review: "These jeans are perfect; the fit is awesome! They have some stretch and might loosen up after wearing them. Love love love." —Mimse
4. Skinny jeans with the perfect amount of stretch for everyday wear.
Rating: 5/5 / Sizes: 0-15
Get them from ModCloth for $59.99.
Promising review: "These jeans are probably the best purchase I've made from ModCloth. These jeans were effortless, just perfectly broken-in with plenty of stretch. They have a high enough rise that I'm not constantly pulling them up every time I sit down, and they are long enough that they go past my ankles — a problem with most skinny jeans or jeggings unless I special order long length. They feel like a better quality than most pre-ripped jeans." —Amanda
5. Boyfriend jeans that hang slouchy in all the right places.
6. Colorful jeans that'll help you match those autumn hues.
7. Relaxed-fit jeans with a straight leg that's perfect for cuffing.
8. Dark-wash jeans you can dress up or down.
Rating: 5/5 / Sizes: 24-32
Get them from Nordstrom for $141.75 (on sale from $189).
Promising review: "I LOVE these jeans!! They are worth every penny and fit so beautifully! They look great with a silk shirt and heels as well as a t-shirt and sandals! VERY flattering and love the high rise. Much sexier than those "low rise" muffin jeans! These look 10 times sexier and sophisticated! Glad I ordered two pair!" —Christine80026
9. Super-comfy skinny jeans you won't want to take off.
10. Mom jeans that don't look like they're out of an SNL commercial.
11. Super-stretchy jeggings that come in five fall colors.
12. High-waisted jeans that are perfect for any retro look.
13. Boot-cut jeans that add some flair to your flare.
14. Straight-leg jeans that perfectly hug your curves.
Rating: 4.5/5 / Sizes: 14-26 / Also available in a distressed medium wash.
Get them from Nordstrom for $89.
Promising review: "Sometimes the right fitting jean can be hard to find. Not with this jean. It glides on, looks great from very angle and washes well without any shrinkage. Love these jeans!" —Ginger64
15. White skinny jeans you'll want to year all year round.
16. Maternity jeans that'll fit great for all nine months.
17. Black distressed jeans that add some toughness to any outfit.
18. A pair of classic Levis 501s that come in ten different washes.
Rating: 4/5 / Sizes: 24-34 (lengths 32 and 34)
Get them from Amazon for $14.89+.
Promising review: "Amazon had a good price for these Levi's 501 jeans so I grabbed them up. For some reason it's not that easy to find 501's for women. I like the button fly jeans a lot. I wore this particular pair of distressed jeans a few times and received lots of compliments. Then my teenagers crept into my room one night and snagged the jeans for themselves. I guess it's a compliment, right?" —Mom 3 Girls
19. Embroidered jeans that harness some flower power.
20. Chic denim culottes that are right on trend.
21. Cuffed jeans that make looking effortless...actually effortless.
22. High-waisted jeans that'll become your new closet staple.
Rating: 4/5 / Sizes: 24-31
Get them from Modcloth for $59.99.
Promising review: "Oh man, I love these high-waisted jeans! They are snug but are super flattering, and I especially love the high pockets in the back; they complete the retro feel! These jeans provide a good amount of stretch, and they suck me in. I do wish the fabric was a little bit thicker, as it's a bit on the thin side (it feels a little more like jegging material than actual jeans), but all in all, I really love these." —Jessa