19 Naturally Curly Hairstyles For When You're Already Running Late
No hair straighteners needed.
1. Pull your hair up into four sections to create an awesome curly faux hawk.
2. Create a deep part in your hair and braid the smaller section back to create a faux undercut.
3. Use a scrunchy to pile your hair into a pineapple in under two minutes.
4. Amp up your half-back hair with a pull through braid.
5. Harness the volume and wrap your hair into an easy beehive.
6. Section your hair into two parts for a braided and bumped up ponytail.
8. Pin your hair back into a deceptively easy updo.
9. Fishtail braid your hair into a Game of Thrones-inspired 'do.
When your hair is "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken." Get all the steps here.
10. Cool down with a hair tuck made easy with the help of a headband.
11. Make your sock bun a little undone by leaving a few face-framing tendrils out.
12. Turn your everyday bun into a triple threat.
13. Gather your hair into a loose low bun and sweep curls back from your face for an effortless look.
15. Twist and pin back the front sections of a curly bob.
For a different short hair ~lewk~. Get the how-to and more bow ideas here.