1. Pull your hair up into four sections to create an awesome curly faux hawk.
2. Create a deep part in your hair and braid the smaller section back to create a faux undercut.
3. Use a scrunchy to pile your hair into a pineapple in under two minutes.
4. Amp up your half-back hair with a pull through braid.
5. Harness the volume and wrap your hair into an easy beehive.
6. Section your hair into two parts for a braided and bumped up ponytail.
7. Use a comb to create an easy French twist topped with a sprig of curls.
Get the how-to here.
8. Pin your hair back into a deceptively easy updo.
9. Fishtail braid your hair into a Game of Thrones-inspired 'do.
When your hair is "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken." Get all the steps here.
10. Cool down with a hair tuck made easy with the help of a headband.
11. Make your sock bun a little undone by leaving a few face-framing tendrils out.
12. Turn your everyday bun into a triple threat.
13. Gather your hair into a loose low bun and sweep curls back from your face for an effortless look.
14. Double layer your ponytail to make it look extra long.
Check out all the steps here.
15. Twist and pin back the front sections of a curly bob.
For a different short hair ~lewk~. Get the how-to and more bow ideas here.