1. Double-walled champagne flutes that look cool AF — and will keep your beverage colder, too.
2. An extra-long Lightning cable that will let them charge their phone in the lap of luxury.
3. A sleek water bottle for anyone who wants to stay both stylish and properly hydrated.
4. An in-flight kit that'll make any middle seat in coach feel like a spacious private jet.
5. A velvet and rhinestone Art Deco choker that wouldn't look out of place in a glamorous speakeasy.
Get it from Asos for $23.
Last day to order: Dec. 21 (by 7 p.m. ET).
6. 18-karat white gold–plated cufflinks stamped with personalized initials.
7. A classic poker set housed in an elegant wooden box they'll want to keep out on a table.
8. A futuristic (and portable) robot speaker that wants to play their favorite tunes.
9. An old-fashioned perfume atomizer that'll class up any vanity.
10. Agate coasters that look uniquely gorgeous — and will protect their antique coffee table.
11. A traveling kit that'll turn the nip of booze the flight attendant provides into a classy cocktail.
12. Gem-shaped crayons that will inspire any fancy-pants future artiste.
13. A gold-tipped quill pen perfect for writing the most scandalous of diary entries.
14. A champagne-scented candle that gleams in rose gold.
15. A contoured sleep mask that'll help anyone sleep like a queen.
16. Hand-sculpted soaps that look like blue agate, black onyx, jade, and more.
For anyone who wants to ~rock on~ with their bad self.
Get them from Bloomingdale's for $13.
Last day to shop: Dec. 22 (by noon ET).
17. A coconut sugar hand and foot scrub that's basically a spa treatment in a jar.
18. A pineapple candle holder for any candle mom who wants to take it to the next level.
19. An array of dainty studs that'll add just the right sparkle to their ears.
Get the set of 40 studs from Free People for $20. Available in five assortments.
Last day to order: Dec. 22 (by midnight ET).