We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A microwave rice cooker that'll make perfectly steamed results every time, without the mess or hassle of using a pot or traditional rice cooker. Plus, you can pop the whole thing in the dishwasher!
2. Clip-on stands to keep your bags upright while pouring in leftovers for storage; you won't waste another morsel.
3. A stainless-steel bar that'll actually rid your hands of foul odors (even fish, garlic, and onions!). Just rub — with or *without* water — and the stink is gone.
4. A compact, fold-down bread slicer so you can cut even pieces of delicious loaves, whether you're picking them up at your favorite local bakery or joining the from-scratch sourdough bandwagon.
5. A Dash toaster that's not like regular toasters — it's a cool toaster. Not only do reviewers say it toasts better and more evenly than other toasters, but it also has a *see through* window for monitoring the darkness of your Eggo, bagel, or toast.
6. A stainless-steel electric corkscrew that'll open a bottle in seconds, seriously reducing the amount of time you have to wait before having a glass of wine.
7. An air fryer (from the makers of the INSTANT POT!!) so you can crisp up leftovers, make homemade versions of your favorite fried foods (without having to deal with hot oil), and more.
8. An omelet maker that'll deliver a delicious and healthy breakfast from the microwave to your plate in just minutes — and will taste like it was made on the stove!
9. A machine-washable countertop drip catcher if you're tired of cleaning that splash zone behind your sink after ricocheting water off every! single! spoon! you wash.
10. Rubbermaid FreshWorks storage containers with ~venting technology~ to keep produce fresh for up to *80% longer.*
11. An easy-breezy pineapple corer perfect 🎶 if you like piña coladas 🎶... but not spending a fortune on pre-cut pineapple. This thing is so easy to use, it's like a tropical vacation in your kitchen.
12. A silicone tube designed to easily peel garlic. Just pop the clove in the tube and roll it back and forth against the table or counter.
13. A pair of claw shredders you'll want to get your ~paws~ on ASAP for all of your meat carving and pulling needs.
14. A cast-iron skillet that'll get job after job after job done — steaks! skillet cookies! at-home pizzas! Keep this bb seasoned (and don't let it rust!) and you won't have to ever replace it.
15. A nonstick ceramic Always Pan (this one's PFOA-free), because that dinner you spent valuable time on shouldn't be burnt on! This one's designed to do the work of EIGHT pieces of regular old cookware, and comes with a lockable lid, steamer basket, pouring spout, and a nesting spatula with a built-in rest.
16. Cheese storage paper for keeping your cheddar sharp, your Parmesan poppin', and your Brie better than ever for way, way longer.
17. An adjustable rolling pin with removable rings to let you roll out cookie dough or pie crust to an exact thickness in no time flat. AND it has measurements printed on the length of the pin for easy pie crust rolling (and comes with a pastry mat with measurements printed on it too).
18. A stainless-steel, dishwasher-safe ice cream scoop with a ~chiseled edge~ and ergonomic grip for effortless serving — no letting your ice cream sit out for 10 minutes, no microwaving, no chipping at it slowly with a spoon. And it'll make dishing up a sundae feel less like arm day at the gym.
19. A set of bake-even strips you can wrap around cake pans before you bake for a more level, evenly baked result. No need to cut off the top of your cake = no wasted cake!!
20. A pack of K-Cup cleaning pods, because you've...maybe never cleaned your Keurig before... That's ok, because this is here to help! Just run it through, and you'll be shocked at how much gross-looking water comes out — and at how much better your morning coffee tastes.
Promising review: "OK, so these cleaner pods are awesome! I didn't know how gross our Keurig was until today. The big mason jar on the left is when I actually ran the cleaner through plus one rinse cycle. The middle one is another rinse cycle and the last one, on the right, is the last one I did. So yes, I would suggest running two or three rinse cycles instead of the recommended one. But it's still an awesome product for the price! I have a 2.0 and I had no issues." —Mads0421
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $9.95.
21. A microwave popper so you can buy your kernels in bulk (no more silly little bags!) and top your popcorn with WHATEVER you choose — no oil required, if you don't want to add it!
22. Antimicrobial silicone sponges that'll never get stinky — they're almost 100% resistant to mold and mildew, more durable than regular sponges, and won't scratch your pots and pans! Aka you won't be tossing a whole new sponge every other day.
23. Or a completely reusable sponge (run it through the washing machine or dishwasher for cleaning) made from terry cloth on one side, cotton flannel on the other, and polyester mesh for a super effective clean that's also better for the earth.
24. A perforated crisping pan, because you deserve reheated, frozen, and homemade pizza with an actually CRUNCHY (never soggy) crust. And it works on anything that needs to be crisped up in the oven!
25. An ice tray with a spill-proof silicone lid so you can store the tray in the freezer sideways or at an angle.
26. A quad of silicone cups that'll ensure perfectly poached eggs with no hassle and no need for swirling water or vinegar.
27. Ethylene gas-absorbing apples for anyone tired of fresh produce spoiling before they can use it — the company claims these'll save the average household up to $600 per year.
28. A handheld electric milk frother so you don't *have* to leave your home to enjoy a fabulous cafe-quality latte or cappuccino. It even works on iced bevvies — hello dalgona coffee!
29. A vacuum-sealing wine saver to remove air and keep your wine fresh for up to a week — great for people who drink one glass a day or use wine for cooking!
30. A sink cleaner and polish formulated to use on stainless-steel AND porcelain sinks (plus cast-iron, Corian, acrylic, and more) to restore that just-like-new shine *and* protect against further damage.
31. A salad spinner to keep your greens washed and fresh for crisp salads whenever you want. You'll never be surprised looking into a sad bowl of wilted and spoiled greens. "But....I *just* bought these!!"
32. A trio of Oxo cinching closures (kind of like the ones you use on drawstring bags) you can use on loaves of bread or any other bagged food. No more stale bread?! Dreams really DO come true.
33. A roll of ~bamboo~ paper towels you can toss in the washing machine and reuse over *120 times*. They're super-absorbent and durable, but are soft enough to use on your skin, too. You can even use them on your Swiffer!
34. A quick and easy breakfast sandwich maker so you can enjoy a hot and satisfying brekkie without having to go out — or shelling out those extra bucks.
35. A rapid egg cooker you're sure to think is ~eggsquisite~; it can make hard-, medium-, or soft-boiled eggs, *plus* poached or scrambled eggs and omelets.
36. A knife sharpener with two grooves (one for coarse sharpening and one for quick touch-ups) to make your year-old knives slice like brand-new.
37. And for the kids in your family who are learning kitchen skills, a safer wooden knife designed for children so they can help you cook and learn a thing or two *while* preventing any ouchies.
38. A dishwasher cleaner and disinfectant that'll remove limescale, rust, grease, and other nasty buildup so your machine runs more efficiently than ever (aka you do *not* have to replace your whole unit if your dishes just aren't getting as clean as they used to) — while you just sit back and relax.
39. An avocado tool to add some of that green goodness to every meal and help you eat guacamole guaca-more.
40. And a ~guac lock~ container that'll press alllllllll the air out so your precious dip won't turn brown or get mushy. Leftover guac? Miracles DO happen.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.