We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
This post features a mix of items that we purchased with our own money and those that were provided to us at no cost for the sake of review. (But! We’re under no obligation to write a review of those things, let alone a positive review.)
1. A stylish work tote with pleeeeeenty of room for everything you need to bring with you. Professional, practical, and surprisingly inexpensive? Check, check, check!
2. An LED teeth-whitening kit tailored specifically for *you* — and each treatment only takes 10 minutes!
3. A pair of stylish and waterproof Naturalizer boots with a super-supportive footbed and hiking-style tread for all day comfort — even with the heel!
4. An electric candle lighter to make setting your favorite scented candle aflame even *more* satisfying.
5. A Garnier Moisture Bomb sheet mask that will moisturize the heck out of your face, which we all know is so important this time of year.
6. A cozy teddy jacket for a cuddly-chic look at an affordable price. We keep putting it in posts for a reason, folks!
7. A pair of Lou & Grey sweatpants so soft, you might just not ever want to take them off. And luckily for us all, they're just stylish enough — *and* have pockets.
8. A tub of Aztec Secret's clay mask (you may have seen us review it before), because people love its ability to basically *vacuum* out pores for your clearest skin yet.
9. A midi dress you ~tulle-y~ won't want to take off at the end of the night. It's so comfortable and will make you feel like a real ~star~.
Shine bright, shine far, be a star!
Looking for more reviews? Check out our December, November, and October editions for more products we love.
Want more? Check out our favorite online clothing stores for all your shopping needs, perfect places to shop for clothes if you’re in your 30s, plus the best places to order custom t-shirts online and the best clothing stores for petite sizes. Still not satisfied? Check out all of our clothing content for even more.