1. A book of The Golden Girls mad libs you can gift with an attached card that says "thank you for being a friend." It comes with 21 stories that'll be sure to make them laugh as hard as reruns of their favorite episodes. "Wow, Stan is such a _______!"
2. A Dash mini waffle maker in a favorite color so they can enjoy all the perks of a brunch out in the comfort of their own home. Now you & your bestie can make waffles, Facetime each other and gab — without having to put on real pants or go outside.
3. A 2023 Jeopardy desk calendar for the trivia buff who wants to prepare for their eventual game show domination. Each day has a different question and wager amount, so you can keep track of your ~score~ throughout the year.
4. A minimalist print of Elaine's iconic and hilarious moves for anyone who dances to the beat of their own drum — and looks darn good doing it.
5. An 18K gold–dipped initial necklace hung on an angle for a fashion-forward addition to their outfit — you can find expensive versions of this necklace at tons of high-end stores.
6. A 10-pack of sheet masks packed with vitamins, minerals, and Icelandic glacier water to refresh and hydrate skin after it's been thoroughly stressed — after all that gift shopping, you deserve these. You can even split the pack up for easy stocking stuffers!
7. An iridescent Snitch fidget spinner they can play with wherever they go, just like James Potter in fictional days of yore.
8. A Dolly Parton tray they'll want to put on display on the coffee table or kitchen counter to make fueling up for another grueling workday just a little better. Pour yourself a cup of ambition, bb.
9. A pair of custom socks for anyone who is thinking about creating an Instagram account just for their dog (or has done so already), because filling our feeds with their furry friends deserves to be rewarded.
10. A llama-shaped duster to serve as a reward for cleaning the house from attic to basement regularly this year (...or vacuuming just once, I don't know their life!).
11. A Breakfast at Tiffany's-inspired eye mask for anyone who's either a big Audrey Hepburn fan, Big Little Lies fan, or both!
12. A Mr. Met prayer candle fans of the NY team team seem to need...every year. Light it, chant "Lets Go Mets" and let's see what happens next year! I'm calling World Series champs.
13. A decoder ring you'll basically *have* to buy two of so you and your bestie can pass secret messages only the two of you can crack.
14. A two-in-one facial cleansing brush with one silicone side for deeper exfoliation and a gentle bristled side for gentle cleansing. It's like giving a facial over and over (and over and over) again — for under $20.
15. An elegant Bodum pour-over coffee maker for a fancy five-star hotel room service style brew in the comfort of their own home.
16. A sensory slug toy (the black and white one gives me Beetlejuice sand worm vibes) reviewers say — both kids and grownups — is *so* fun to play with. And it makes an ASMR-style satisfying noise too!
Promising review: "I saw one of these on TikTok and I liked the way it sounded so I obviously had to have one. Upon receiving my daughter decided to name him stinky Earl. I love the way stinky Earl sounds it literally scratches an itch you didn’t even know you had when you hear him. Would highly recommend him as a fidget toy." —Ali
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (available in eight colors).
Shipping info: Available on Amazon Prime with two-day shipping, non-Prime shipping options will still arrive by Christmas (see Amazon's full shipping information here).