1. Get everyone tipsy with big batch cocktails you can make in advance.
2. And serve your potent potable in a beautiful (and inexpensive) plastic punch bowl that looks like cut glass.
3. Wow your friends and family with recipes from the BuzzFeed Tasty cookbook.
You can customize it to include your favorite recipes. Plus you can gift it to anyone who's extremely hard to shop for.
Get it from Tasty for $39.95 (plus free shipping!).
4. Give gifts that are actually thoughtful and personal.
Gift cards are a last resort.
Keep checking back at our 2016 Gift Guide page for dozens of gift guides for everyone on your list.
5. Or visit Amazon's "most gifted" page for unique finds for everyone on your list.
6. Ditch the Nestle packets and opt for a canister of smooth Godiva drinking chocolate.
7. Fake it 'til you make it with three-ingredient apps that look fancy.
8. Learn how to make an impressive Thanksgiving dinner for under $100!
9. Check this chart to make sure your bird isn't still saying "brrrrr" five hours before dinner is due.
10. Pop a baking shield on your pie to keep your crust edges from getting burnt.
11. And distribute slices from a hands-free server to keep your desserts 'gram-worthy.
12. Master the perfect gift wrapping technique with this simple guide.
13. Or if you really can't master wrapping paper, go with reusable and eco-friendly gift sacks.
14. Keep a kit of cold supplies for when the worst strikes on day one of Hanukkah.
15. Learn how to make a proper cheese board that’ll ruin appetites before the big dinner.
16. And put it on this pretty platter your guests will hack away at with glee.
17. Decorate your tiny space to the nines with holiday cheer.
18. If you don't have enough seating, set out actually cool folding chairs you'll want to use again.
19. Get a set of cloth napkins that actually match.
20. Spring for a carving set that'll make you look like a turkey pro.
21. Keep your bird moist AF with an angled baster that keeps your hand away from the hot roasting pan.
22. Get a refillable soap-dispensing brush that will make you actually get the dishes done.
Before your sink develops its own ecosystem.
Get it from Amazon for $8.47.