1. Make your beverage easy to schlep on longer hikes with a DIY water bottle carrying strap.
2. Make your own paracord survival bracelet in case of emergencies.
3. Suit up properly for a karate or judo class.
4. Learn how to tie your bean boots like the pros.
5. Learn all the knots you need to know for boating, camping, and fishing. Sooo outdoorsy.
6. Master the bow tie once and for all.
7. And get creative with your neckties too.
8. Belt strap too long? Just knot it.
9. Get Animal House-ready with a simple toga tutorial.
10. Cinch your trench coat with the perfect knotted belt.
Get all the steps here.